1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
3 answer
21.07.2023, 14:37
Displaying the article on the site, the setting does not work
It is necessary that the article of the product is displayed on the website. Now displaying the product code There are settings https://luxshina.ua...
9 replies
21.07.2023, 13:15
Refinement: Create a new warehouse based on the parent warehouse
Please improve the action "Create a new warehouse", namely, so that you can select "Parent warehouse"
6 replies
Personal license
21.07.2023, 10:07
TOR for finalizing the block of subprocesses
I ask you to determine the possibility and evaluate this TOR for finalizing the block of subprocesses - displaying in this {block of subprocesses }...
3 answer
is it possible to import categories?
Is it possible to upload all categories to excel, edit the fields I need (for example, SEO data, sort order, category name, etc.) and then upload t...
sending type new mail
is it possible to make the default shipping type to be tires and rims?
2 answer
20.07.2023, 18:24
Urgently! Total lines are not recalculated!
Total rows are not recalculated when changing prices, quantity, discounts and other fields, as well as when deleting an item. The problem is ver...
1 answer
20.07.2023, 12:56
Exchange of processes between two OneBoxes, processes are partially transferred.
Process transfer between 2 systems is configured. Automation once an hour, action "Import processes from another Box" The problem is that the order...
on the website, prices from UAH 1,000 are written with a comma, how to make sure that there is no comma?
on the website Prices from UAH 1000 are written with a comma, how to make sure that there is no comma? https://rovo.org.ua/ekstsentri...
Пользователь готов заплатить за решение 2$
1 answer
20.07.2023, 11:10
Products are not created in the CPM, which were previously created in the site admin panel
Previously, we synchronized products that were created in the site admin panel, but now the sync is gone. According to the logs, he went to CRM on ...
2 answer
20.07.2023, 10:38
Change of base currency
Hello! Boxing - integrade.1b.app. I ask you to change the base currency to KZT (tenge) and change the time zone to +6 Almaty. Thanks in advance!