1b.app
Link copied -

Subscribe to the bot from the client's account.

Good day.
Such a task:
It is necessary for the client to be able to subscribe to the Telegram bot from the client's one box account, and this was saved in the contact card, and then it was possible to write to the client on Telegram from the Internet.
The client is already registered, has a client account.
It is necessary to add a button or a form in the client's one box account so that the client can subscribe. .
Is it possible to implement it?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

There are probably ways to subscribe to a bot without going into any version of Telegram. You need to leave a link to your bot somewhere so that the user can go into it and write/click something, then and only then will he subscribe. If you add a button to share a phone number, the telegram will report the user’s number and then he will contact the user’s card in the box if his phone number in the card and in the telegram match.
04.12.2023, 12:02
Original comment available on version: ru

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
There are many ways to subscribe to the bot without going to any version of Telegram. You need to leave a link to your robot somewhere so that the user goes to it and writes / clicks something, then and only then will he sign up. If you add a share phone number button, Telegram will tell you the user's number, then it will contact the user's card in the box if his phone number in the card and Telegram match.

Thanks for the answer.
I did not write, but it is clear that after clicking on the button, the client will be transferred to Telegram and he must subscribe to the bot.
But there was a question in connecting these two contacts.
How can this be implemented? And is it possible to do this without using the Telegram Bot Designer??? ( https://1b.app/ua/app/bot-constructor/ )
04.12.2023, 13:21
Original comment available on version: ua

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
If you add a share phone number button, telegram will tell the user number then it will contact the user card in the box,

this is how you can tie it. You can send such a button both when a task goes to a stage and through the bot designer.
04.12.2023, 13:47

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:

Department of Care
OneBox production wrote:
If you add a share phone number button, telegram will tell the user number then it will contact the user card in the box,

this is how you can tie it. You can send such a button both when a task goes to a stage and through the bot designer.

And how to fill in the Callback Data field to connect contacts?
And if the client clicks this button, in which fields will the data be saved? but there are no such settings in action.
04.12.2023, 14:37

Please contact the integrators https://1b.app/ua/partner/onebox-corp/, I don’t remember exactly what needs to be filled in for the required button to appear, I just remember that there is such an option.
04.12.2023, 15:44

I think that the integrators also do not know.
Only some of the developers know.
Thank you.
04.12.2023, 17:40

they set up similar things very often, I didn’t just redirect you to them)
05.12.2023, 14:55

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
As integrators, we also know how to configure registration, identification and linking of contacts from bots.
Get in touch.
07.12.2023, 13:36

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment