1b.app
Link copied -

Procurement process

Good afternoon, I have set up an automation once a day, a process for purchasing goods that have reached the minimum reserve. A certain category and a certain process are selected. But nothing happens. https://tech-farming.1b.app/app/workflowtype-virobnitstvo/
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good day.
Please provide an example of a product from the specified category for which the balance in the warehouse is less than the minimum reserve and there is no purchase order created for it?
I will check on his example and give an explanation if he does not have to create an order for some reason
05.12.2023, 08:37
Original comment available on version: ua

Maksym Vadimovych Tyndyk
OneBox production wrote:
Good day.
Please provide an example of a product from the specified category for which the balance in the warehouse is less than the minimum reserve and there is no purchase order created for it?
I will check on his example and give an explanation if he does not have to create an order for some reason

By some magic, everything appeared today
05.12.2023, 09:35
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment