1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
Interface improvements
Or I didn’t find or the opportunity to massively set the working time was gone, you need to set the From and To time in the general list for each d...
Quick launch apps in a convenient location
for me, the problem in the new box is the lack of the ability to quickly launch applications that you often use 1- processes 2- products 3- warehou...
Message Display Type
Faced after updating the box with the fact that the Notification Center has become a bunch of notifications with uncontrolled content of especially...
7 replies
21.08.2021, 15:33
Feeds for price platforms
Good afternoon, I have a question about creating feeds for trading platforms. When there is a store template from Onebox, there are no problems wit...
3 answer
21.08.2021, 11:42
OS - Automation
In the settings of the FB Messenger automation action, there is no choice of "source", such as in viber or telegram. Is it possible to ad...
8 replies
20.08.2021, 18:36
STD
Good afternoon, next meal for the supplement "postal workers and price list": 1. Where can I find the item through, which one can go to t...
2 answer
20.08.2021, 14:35
OS - export products in good
There is a setting for exporting products to good Boxing does not know how to create categories in okop, so we create them manually. There are two...
1 answer
20.08.2021, 14:33
Automatic actions do not work once a minute and once an hour
Automatic actions do not work once a minute and once an hour, it seems that the crowns do not work. Looks like they restarted the server
5 replies
20.08.2021, 13:21
Recalculation of prices in a certain category
There is a product https://mariemur.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/products/29339/edit/ It is in the warehouse "Warehouse raw leather", it was...
6 replies
20.08.2021, 13:13
OS - address in NP
Incorrectly forms the address in the TTN of processes Example 1 https://rivcont.info/2208407/ The "address" field indicates Petrovo, Bran...