1b.app
Link copied -

OS - Closing popup notification window

We have a problem with the popup window: it disappears after switching the stage (although after switching the stage we need to add information to the fields), and the notification disappears from the CC list (after the popup window is closed, you have to climb into the list of processes and look for this process). The fact is that not everyone has the same logic for working with processes, so such things cannot be made unambiguous.
Please, please, please add the settings:
1. So that after switching the popup stage, the window does not close.
2. To keep the notification in the list until the user deletes it himself.

We really hope to help.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

use the communication center app
I have already answered this question
24.09.2021, 10:04
Original comment available on version: ru

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:
use the communication center app
I have already answered this question

I am convinced that the current principle of operation of the control center is absolutely wrong from the user's point of view, and since Since the control center is an integral part of the interface, its work is much more important than the communication center. Therefore, I am sure that either adjustment or correction of the logic of work is needed. I don't know how to convey this to the developers?!
26.09.2021, 09:47

I already suggested that you make the setting through revision - you refused
26.09.2021, 20:29

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

I still think this is a flaw in the interface logic:
- in MVP, the logic was different and it was convenient (the notification remained until the user deleted it), why was it changed? Return as it was.
- it looks like the logic is taken from notifications on Android, where you replied to the message and it closed; but Boxing isn't just about messages;
So please consider fixing this logic as a cloud lease or just as an improvement to boxing.
Or is that the policy of Boxing now? Change / make it illogical, and then offer users to pay for the return of the normal operation of the function? This is not very correct.
27.09.2021, 07:30

And one more thing - Communication Center is a good, but inconvenient application:
1. The interface shrinks due to the left process selection menu.
2. There is no way to open the process in a new window.
3. There is no way to clear the lists.
4. There is no way to mark everything as read.

You suggested an option, but it is also unfinished to a convenient use.
27.09.2021, 10:02

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

I still think this is a flaw in the interface logic:
- in MVP, the logic was different and it was convenient (the notification remained until the user deleted it), why was it changed? Return as it was.
- it looks like the logic is taken from notifications on Android, where you replied to the message and it closed; but Boxing isn't just about messages;
So please consider fixing this logic as a cloud lease or just as an improvement to boxing.
Or is that the policy of Boxing now? Change / make it illogical, and then offer users to pay for the return of the normal operation of the function? This is not very correct.

the logic is exactly the same as in mvp
when switching the stage, the notification does not disappear
27.09.2021, 15:27

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

I don’t know about you, but we are missing. see video
the notification itself disappears from the CC list
and the window closes, but why?!
27.09.2021, 16:12

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Michael let's you stop wasting my time
pay attention to the procedure that is performed when going to the stage with the video https://ergo.crm-onebox.com/app/workflow/61/procedure/63/?status=0
nothing bothers you there? you fooled me with 2 topics of 10 messages each and wasted time, but it turns out you delete them yourself and then the system is shit ...
I wish you success!
29.09.2021, 01:36

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

pay attention to the procedure that is performed when going to the stage with the video https://ergo.crm-onebox.com/app/workflow/61/procedure/63/?status=0
nothing bothers you there? you fooled me with 2 topics of 10 messages each and wasted time, but it turns out you delete them yourself and then the system is shit ...
I wish you success!

Here are those on. I made the setting back in MVP, and assumed that it removes from everyone except the responsible one.
I'm sorry, my cant, I agree. Shows once again how well you know the system and where you can find the problem.
But the problem with closing the popup after pressing the button for switching the stage remains. If you remember, I described these two problems: deleting and closing popups.
Once again, I deeply apologize.
29.09.2021, 07:20

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

By the way, I react the same way when I find some bugs in the system, and I understand that now I need to write to the forum, make a video describing the bug, and then prove that it is inconvenient)) p.s. thanks for showing where the 'dog is buried', otherwise I didn't bury it myself and suffered with it.
29.09.2021, 07:26

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:
Here are those on. I made the setting back in MVP, and assumed that it removes from everyone except the responsible one.

in action it is indicated to delete from everyone))) so the assumption is not logical

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:
But the problem with closing the popup after pressing the button for switching the stage remains. If you remember, I described these two problems: deleting and closing popups.

if you are embarrassed by the closing of the popup, then we will not change it, there is a connection center where you can work
29.09.2021, 13:27

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
Administrator
OneBox CTO wrote:

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

in action it is indicated to delete from everyone))) so the assumption is not logical

Kornev Mikhail
Client
Ergo wrote:

if you are embarrassed by the closing of the popup, then we will not change it, there is a connection center where you can work

We can, but it's uncomfortable, so we won't. Thanks
29.09.2021, 13:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment