Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
4 answer
Personal license
01.08.2022, 11:36
the sale price is not recalculated
Hello! the selling price has stopped being recalculated - it does not change either with manual or automatic startup. here is an example of a produ...
2 answer
01.08.2022, 10:43
Is it possible to mass transfer passports from one box to another?
I have 2 boxes, the nomenclature is the same (similar to the article) And you need to transfer all passports from one box to the second (about 350 ...
3 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
01.08.2022, 09:11
Pardon for the order of the group of contacts
Here: samboroborona.1b.app Groups on the screen are not ordered, but they are shown, like so. screen 1252 On the butt of the Spivrobitniki group, f...
2015931690 - Added an update to the dashboard block "Table of payment amounts and number of processes for assigned statuses for sponsors"
For the block "Table of payment amounts and the number of processes in the assigned statuses for the contractors" add the following: 1. i...
4 answer
31.07.2022, 15:15
Restore access
Good afternoon. I was thrown out of Boxing (buhdip.1b.app), and now it says that access is denied. + in my personal account I don’t have the boxes ...
1 answer
31.07.2022, 11:12
Change the boxing system currency from UAH to $
It is necessary to change the currency instead of the practical box from the hryvnia to $. How many years do you need to doopration? https://partst...
New goods
There are several questions, did the integration: 1) when the integration was connected, the lists of applications were loaded from PROM, but in th...
Automatic import from suppliers Yug-kontrakt and ERC
Hello! I have configured automatic actions to update data from Yug-contract and ERC suppliers. At the moment, only the price, RTC, description, ima...
5 replies
29.07.2022, 20:11
Required additional cost Automatically once a year Universal product import (xml/json)
Required additional cost Automatically once a year Universal product import (xml/json) є choose brands yakі inappropriately upload but you need to...
5 replies
29.07.2022, 17:31
Bug - Clicking on contact and company
Click on the name of the contact company - the company card opens. OK. Click on the contact name - the contact card opens. OK. Then we click on the...