1b.app
Link copied -

Please help! Checkbox stopped working

Tell me, were there any cardinal changes made to the Checkbox applications that could affect the work of all boxes?
No actions that influenced this automation were made for a long time, but since 09/13/2022, all possible checks have ceased to be created for me.
Here is what I did:
- I checked the EDS key, it is valid until 09/29/2022;
- I specially created a test order (https://our-store.com.ua/58816/) without any "bells and whistles" and tried to carry it out (to the "Sold" stage), but it did not help:
- Disabled all other actions at the stage, but it didn’t work either, and I realized that the problem was precisely in the automation of “Creating a sales receipt, fiscalizing it and delivering it to the client by email”.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Guys, please help me with this problem. I received a response to the checkbox, even requests do not come to them (((
@
18.09.2022, 14:13
Original comment available on version: ru

2022-09-13 23:59:58 I see such a response to a request by url
https://api.checkbox.in.ua/api/v1/receipts/sell
<html>
<head><title>403 Forbidden</title></head>
<body>
<center><h1>403 Forbidden</h1></center>
<hr><center>nginx</center>
</body>
</html>
Also on this day, I see just thousands of requests from you in their api (I sent a minute cron, everything ended with errors {"message": "Change not vodcrito"}), most likely your box was banned in this ip or by the authorization key.
19.09.2022, 15:07

bu
OneBox production wrote:
most likely your box was banned in this ip or by the authorization key.

Thanks for the info. And so it was. They blocked my IP, but at the same time they themselves did not know about it until I sent your comment to them)))
20.09.2022, 10:45

look at your BP and reconfigure it so that boxing does not automatically go to the stages where it is worth creating a check so that the ban does not happen again
20.09.2022, 10:47

bu
OneBox production wrote:
look at your BP and reconfigure it so that boxing does not automatically go to the stages where it is worth creating a check so that the ban does not happen again

Yes, that's exactly what I'm doing. Thanks
20.09.2022, 10:56

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment