1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
23.11.2022, 10:07
BUG messed up layout of product tables settings
http://crm.tryalia.com.ua/apps/product/datasource/Datasource_Products/settings/ Products - Product table columns. Displays the page in a strange wa...
1 answer
23.11.2022, 08:43
Clock stop working
Hello. By integrating with opencart, I saw that the hourly cron worked for the last time at 2022-11-22 15:52:06 and that's it In the load pane...
1 answer
Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
23.11.2022, 08:37
How to pull products in Ukrainian into the Products block with a table?
Hello! Can you please tell me how to load goods in Ukrainian from Horoshopa into the Products block with a table by default? Items loaded from Horo...
3 answer
Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
23.11.2022, 07:49
Link to the check in the checkbox
Hello! Can you please tell me how to send a link to a check to a client from Boxing? When viewing a check in the checkbox, this link is and has th...
3 answer
non-standard port for mysql connection
Good time of the day. We have a non-standard port on the server to connect to the mysql server. Namely port=3311. How can I configure the connectio...
0 replies
22.11.2022, 18:23
OneBox OS:Clinic+ system CRM-ERP configuration for medical centers and clinics
The Astelit Group company offers the implementation of the CRM-ERP configuration of the OneBox OS:Clinic+ system for medical centers and clinics Th...
0 replies
22.11.2022, 18:15
OneBox OS:Clinic+ CRM-ERP system configuration for dental clinics and offices
The Astelit Group company offers the implementation of the CRM-ERP configuration of the OneBox OS:Clinic+ system for dental clinics and offices The...
0 replies
22.11.2022, 18:11
OneBox OS: Logistics CRM-ERP system configuration for logistics and transport companies
The Astelit Group company offers the implementation of the CRM-ERP configuration of the OneBox OS: Logistics system for logistics and transport com...
0 replies
22.11.2022, 18:03
CRM for construction and renovation
CRM for construction and renovation The Astelit Group company offers the implementation of the CRM-ERP configuration of the OneBox OS:Construction ...
0 replies
22.11.2022, 18:00
CRM-ERP configuration of the OneBox OS:HR system for recruiting companies and HR departments
The Astelit Group company offers the implementation of the CRM-ERP configuration of the OneBox OS:HR system for recruiting companies and HR departm...