1b.app
Link copied -

Import products with options from Opencart

Hello!

The question is about importing products with options. In the settings of the hourly action "Import products from Opencart" there is a choice of fields for import, among them the field "Product options". When importing products with this field enabled, the product comes without options. For example, the product https://box.lanita-shtor.com.ua/admin/shop/products/12025/edit/ , in opencart this product has the "Price" option and it has two values - "Wholesale price" and " Price per cut" each with its own price

What is meant by the term "Product options", why are the standard opencart product options not imported? And how to pass product options with their values and prices to the box?

Files for integration with Opencart (we have ocStore 3.0.3.7) were downloaded here https://1b.app/en/forum/integration-with-onebox/7059-fayli-dlya-integratsii-open... . But in this script there are no queries to tables with data of product options (product_option, product_option_value). Perhaps these files are out of date for our version of cms?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Import of goods occurs with a connection to the database and directly reading all the information from there. As for why it doesn’t drag you, unfortunately I can’t tell you, since you have a version of the mvp product. After switching to os, I will be happy to help.
Have a good day!
28.02.2023, 17:48
Original comment available on version: ru

Фокин Владимир Сергеевич
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Import of goods occurs with a connection to the database and directly reading all the information from there. As for why it doesn’t drag you, unfortunately I can’t tell you, since you have a version of the mvp product. After switching to os, I will be happy to help.
Have a good day!

Thank you for your attention to the topic and your answer! But if we return to my question about the integration files, and take into account the fact that the script does not contain queries to tables with product options data (product_option, product_option_value), maybe because of this the options are not pulled up? I correctly understand the essence of integration - everything that the script takes from the model database is what we get in boxing?)
28.02.2023, 18:13

Fokin Vladimir Sergeevich wrote:
But if we return to my question about the integration files, and take into account the fact that the script does not contain queries to tables with product options data (product_option, product_option_value), maybe because of this the options are not pulled up?

.dev
OneBox production wrote:
Import of goods occurs with a connection to the database and directly reading

keyword in this post directly. This means that we directly make our requests to the database. Not through files, but directly to the database.

Fokin Vladimir Sergeevich wrote:
I correctly understand the essence of integration - everything that the script takes from the model database is what we get in boxing?)

no, in the files that you upload to opencart, only 3-4 methods are used. The rest is pulled directly from the database
28.02.2023, 19:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment