1b.app
Link copied -

Report not working correctly

Here is the report

https://fr-auto.1box.link/app/report/desiner/15/view/?filter_storagemove_datefro...

here is the setting

I have sold 1 item and it shows 50

but if you enter the order

https://fr-auto.1box.link/18651/?delete=3272

then 100 is indicated but writes 50 in the report

that is, it takes not by the sale operation, but by the number of goods in the order

My task is to make sure that the goods that are returned are not taken into account in the calculation of the margin. That is, you just need to ignore it, but now I can’t do it with formulas. Since, for example, if I indicate in the formula [margin per unit] x [quantity minus the reserve], then anyway it takes into account not sales operations, but the number of goods in the order

Can this be fixed somehow?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

You need to change the quantity of goods in the order to the quantity in the warehouse. operations? Which of the variables?
28.02.2023, 20:27
Original comment available on version: ru

it is necessary that the average value be calculated by the number of sales, and not by the number of goods in the order
01.03.2023, 09:26

This is an additional field of the process product, how did you write it down and output it, what does the report have to do with it?
01.03.2023, 15:07

I need it to take not the average value, but the sum of the additional. process product field. Is it possible to do so?
01.03.2023, 19:11

Duck doesn't take an average. Takes the value one by one. As the value is filled, it takes it and displays it in the report
02.03.2023, 17:27

so even the field is called that)

that is, it is necessary that if I have 5 products they have 100 UAH

so that it writes not 100, but 500

is it possible to do this?

That is, the sum of the additional field of the process product, and not their average value
03.03.2023, 12:29

unloaded, displayed the required field in the report.
05.04.2023, 11:14

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment