1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
cost
needed Dorobka in "bulk change of goods" photo1 є "Content management" 1. Check the box here Filter split values by sign (wri...
4 answer
Personal license
01.08.2022, 11:36
the sale price is not recalculated
Hello! the selling price has stopped being recalculated - it does not change either with manual or automatic startup. here is an example of a produ...
2 answer
Insiders - OneBox
Personal license
01.08.2022, 10:43
Is it possible to mass transfer passports from one box to another?
I have 2 boxes, the nomenclature is the same (similar to the article) And you need to transfer all passports from one box to the second (about 350 ...
3 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
01.08.2022, 09:11
Pardon for the order of the group of contacts
Here: samboroborona.1b.app Groups on the screen are not ordered, but they are shown, like so. screen 1252 On the butt of the Spivrobitniki group, f...
4 answer
31.07.2022, 15:15
Restore access
Good afternoon. I was thrown out of Boxing (buhdip.1b.app), and now it says that access is denied. + in my personal account I don’t have the boxes ...
1 answer
31.07.2022, 11:12
Change the boxing system currency from UAH to $
It is necessary to change the currency instead of the practical box from the hryvnia to $. How many years do you need to doopration? https://partst...
New goods
There are several questions, did the integration: 1) when the integration was connected, the lists of applications were loaded from PROM, but in th...
5 replies
29.07.2022, 20:11
Required additional cost Automatically once a year Universal product import (xml/json)
Required additional cost Automatically once a year Universal product import (xml/json) є choose brands yakі inappropriately upload but you need to...
5 replies
29.07.2022, 17:31
Bug - Clicking on contact and company
Click on the name of the contact company - the company card opens. OK. Click on the contact name - the contact card opens. OK. Then we click on the...
5 replies
Альфа шина Руководитель интернет проекта
29.07.2022, 17:21
Prices on the site are not updated
not updated prices on the site as well as quantity