1b.app
Link copied -

Upload products/categories/filters/characteristics to opencart (via DB)

Tell me, is it possible to upload a product category to Openkart from the product field, instead of from the standard "Category" field?
If you don't have this opportunity, please rate the update.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Good afternoon. In the additional field, do you store the id of the category or its name? If the category is not found on the open map, do you need to create a new one?
30.08.2022, 16:49
Original comment available on version: ua

Василик Тарас
Personal license
Good day. We enter the name of the category in the field, and we prefer this option, but if it is much more difficult to implement it based on the name, we can enter the id.
No need to create categories.
01.09.2022, 11:31

We can search for a category by name on the open map and transfer it. If there is no such one - create a new one with such a name and move the product there. It will take 3 hours as a separate setting in action. Bill?
01.09.2022, 12:54

Василик Тарас
Personal license
Is it possible not to create new categories if they are not found?
01.09.2022, 16:45

Ярина
Personal license
good evening! give please, the amount and card for payment.
and clarify whether it will be possible to disable the creation of new categories?
that is, we need the category structure on OpenCart not to be affected at all. and the product was added to the category whose name is in our additional product or category field.
02.09.2022, 15:33

Yes, we can simply make it look for a category and add a product to it by name. If the category is not found - do not touch the product. I will bill
02.09.2022, 15:40

Василик Тарас
Personal license
Good day
Tell me, at what stage is the finishing touches?
07.09.2022, 13:06

Ярина
Personal license

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Yes, we can simply make it look for a category and add a product to it by name. If the category is not found - do not touch the product. I will bill

tell me, please, are there any difficulties in implementation?
pay for the extension more than a week ago, we are looking forward to it)
12.09.2022, 10:57

Good afternoon. There are no difficulties, wait for the message about the execution. Tasks will not always be completed within a few days after payment, this is normal.
12.09.2022, 11:16

Good afternoon. Example settings: . In your case, you need to check the box and select an additional field in which the name is stored. I also advise you to test the action with such settings on several products for the first time, since the changes are very large.
14.09.2022, 15:11

Ярина
Personal license
Hello!
categories were tested on one new product. the product is added to the category specified in the add field.
but we cannot check on all products, because now the photos of products on OpenCart are not updated.
as I checked:
1. changed the product price https://znaide.1b.app/app/product/33422/edit/
2. launched a test export action with images (screen) https://znaide.1b.app/app/automatization/hour/edit/
3. I checked the server, the file appeared (I add)
4. launched the command php -f /var/www/www-root/data/www/boomua.com.ua/catalog/onebox/cron.php verbose
nothing changed.
5. the image file has disappeared, the product image has not been updated https://boomua.com.ua/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=29323
21.09.2022, 10:01

If the category is added, everything is fine in this task. If the photos are not uploaded, you just need to wait a couple of hours. If the photo still doesn't work, you need to see what's happening and why, it will take about 1 hour of editing.
21.09.2022, 12:39

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment