1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2 answer
05.08.2022, 16:30
At the tab Nova Poshta TTN does not change the street, so the name is based on the numbers
At the tab Nova Poshta TTN does not change the street, so the name is based on the numbers Application butt https://josera.crm-onebox.com/admin/cus...
12 replies
05.08.2022, 16:25
VERY URGENT! Stopped coming and updating statuses from Rozetka
Guys, please help. This afternoon, the statuses from the socket stopped coming and updating. Nothing has changed in Boxing for a week. Below is a s...
Commitments
Created the process "Order to the supplier" Created an OUTGOING payment to this contact Pressed the goods came But in the order card it s...
6 replies
05.08.2022, 14:00
Orders from Rosetka and Proma are not coming
Good afternoon. Orders do not come either from Promo or from the outlet, nothing was changed in the settings, please check what the problem is. tha...
7 replies
05.08.2022, 13:24
For partners and users: it became possible to disclose your contacts on the forum
Dear users and partners! When creating a topic on the OneBox forum and when writing any comment in any topic, a checkmark appeared "Show my co...
Affiliate
Interested in partnership terms. What percentage of sales does the partner receive. Well, for example, a partner sold for $ 10,000, how much will h...
4 answer
OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
05.08.2022, 11:12
Incorrect multimoving on the site 1b.app
I open my profile https://1b.app/en/profile/forum/ If I have /ru/ version, then everything is shown ok If you switch to UA, then my requests becom...
1 answer
04.08.2022, 19:44
Unable to install Poster
When installed, it automatically opens a connection window for the new OneBox only
2 answer
04.08.2022, 19:35
cron actions stopped working
Hello! Please check boxing - azing.1b.app. Actions through cron- have ceased to work, the action in the automation "Integration of XML Product...
2 answer
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
04.08.2022, 19:19
How to copy the phone from the Task Client card to the process phone
Є task i in nіy є Client at the card of whatever my phone is, variable user.user_phone We removed the order from the site, the phone number of the ...