1b.app
Link copied -

Images do not open when sending Viber

You need to set up Viber mailing + images (version 1box - mvp)
Implemented through the action to generate processes for a group of clients.
At the start stage, the action to copy fields from the parent process was set, but the file type field is not copied correctly and when sending using the action to send a viber message, the image is not sent .
I tried different options, the type of image field of viber html - however, viber displays the tags , although the photo is sent
Tell me how to fix it?
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

What action do you send through? example process? what field are you copying?
19.10.2022, 16:40
Original comment available on version: ua

Lotocka_Kristina
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production wrote:
What action do you send through? example process? what field are you copying?

In the bp start mailing, at the start mailing stage, the text field of the newsletter (field type text) and the image for mailing (field type file) are filled in at the send stage, the action is set to generate processes for a group of customers with settings .
At the start stage of the subprocess viber mailing, the action to copy the value of the field from the parent process is set, the deadline is 1 min. and when the deadline expires, the stage switches to the Sent stage, where the action is set to send a viber message with settings
However, when receiving a message, the image does not open . Boxing on mvp
24.10.2022, 13:46
Original comment available on version: ua

did not understand? is the question relevant? I can help set up
09.03.2023, 22:14
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment