1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
10 replies
Product filters.
Good afternoon! please help with setting up product filters When exporting/importing products, the characteristics in the product card are loaded a...
3 answer
27.07.2022, 12:15
Link for updating the availability and price of goods for Epicenter
Good day. Tell me, be kind, how can I generate a xlsx chi xml link for the Epicenter marketplace, to update the visibility and prices of goods? Yak...
7 replies
27.07.2022, 11:32
The prices have stopped!
Good afternoon! http://box.agro-him.com.ua/ Good afternoon, could you please tell me what is happening with the recalculation of prices? Today the ...
8 replies
27.07.2022, 11:32
Refinement: several account fields for companies
Guys, I need your help and perhaps refinement. The situation is as follows: now if the Contact has the "Company" type, then in the interf...
1 answer
27.07.2022, 10:51
Uploading prices
Good afternoon! On Prom, it is possible to specify several prices for one product, which change depending on the quantity of the product. In the bo...
Full name from the order card
Hello, the question has already been raised but I did not find an implementation answer on my own, how to make a client Vasya Ivanov But the recipi...
variables in additional fields?
how to add variables to additional fields? for example, I have a full name at the very top, and at the very bottom I want to create a block for NEW...
TTN status of new mail
1) How to display the status of the TTN in the card, for example, "Waiting", "On the road", "Arrived"? 2) Make a chan...
2015931186 - Added process reload block
Added the block "Re-advantage the side, as if the status of the process has changed" - so that the process is surprised and its status do...
2015931641 - Added functionality for setting prices when importing prices
The possibility of importing the price of the postal worker was added, so that the price of the goods was recommended by the rozdrіbna cіna (RRC). ...