1b.app
Link copied -

Site balance not updating

Balances on the site siverprod.com.ua are not updated
There is an assumption that finish the basket ID, you need to check.
In general, before posting / writing off the goods, it gets into the warehouse basket from where it already travels further, such records (like almost all entities in the box) have a unique id that is generated automatically. So, for our warehouse basket, it reached its maximum and simply did not allow us to work with it further. Developers must reset it and restart the integration.
Maybe the reason is different, but the first step is to check the id
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

tell me how to reset the id counter, then of course I'll try)
02.09.2022, 17:11
Original comment available on version: ru

I wrote try in the sense of "try now" and not "try to reset the counter")) So check how it works now))
02.09.2022, 17:39

the product did not appear on the site, the reason is different ... the automatic action should have worked out at 18 00. maybe something with the cron ... there is no activity via FTP, the offers0_1.xml, import0_1.xml files are taken at all? in the ftp log, activity is only on the file STOR /zakaz/orders.xml
02.09.2022, 18:17

tried running the automatic action manually, and nothing
02.09.2022, 18:18

Specify what kind of action specifically should pull the goods - I'll see what's wrong in a few days.
02.09.2022, 20:39

The item has been loaded. What was the reason?
Uploading goods to the site is taken from two files import0_1.xml (product) and offers0_1.xml (residuals)
Universal product import (xml/json) file import0_1.xml
Integration of stocks in warehouses XML (Import) file offers0_1.xml
03.09.2022, 08:26

The product disappeared again at 9:30 am, no automatic actions are scheduled during this time period
03.09.2022, 09:41

I haven't done anything with your project other than resetting the auto-increment counter in the database. As far as I understand, this helped, if any additional questions arise, please post them as separate topics, since this is hardly connected with auto-increment in the database.
05.09.2022, 12:00

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment