1b.app
Link copied -

Images for products

You can download either jpg or png in the OS.
Can I use both formats?
When images are uploaded to the old Box (a Box based site) will they still be converted to jpg?
The goal is to increase the speed of uploading photos on the site. Color images are smaller in jpg and monochrome gray in png.
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

You can use both formats. Original photos are not converted, only crop images on the site are converted, as far as I remember, in mvp there is a setting for choosing which format to convert for cutting to different sizes
05.09.2022, 18:34
Original comment available on version: ua

Гуляєв Олександр
Друкарня "Друкарик"
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
I conducted an experiment. In the OS, I downloaded the same image in two versions: jpg and png. Then downloaded these files from the file store.
png before uploading to the site was 18K, after uploading the system converted it to jpg and the size became 167K
jpg before uploading to the site was 128K, after uploading 128K remained
In the settings of Products, there is jpg, so, apparently, the OS converts it to jpg. I understand that it is impossible to put both jpg and png in the Products settings at the same time?
06.09.2022, 15:45
Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment