1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
4 answer
27.03.2023, 13:03
Export of goods
Products with external id 1780980476, 1772912337 do not get into the export file
1 answer
27.03.2023, 12:50
The connection with the supplier is deleted!
I connect the supplier through the import of xlsx products. It seems to me that the connection with the supplier is deleted after 10-15 minutes whe...
4 answer
27.03.2023, 02:35
A problem with displaying services in the document
In the document template, I set up a separate display of goods and services. There were no problems with the goods. And the services are not displa...
2015969544 - Added BP action on working with Nova Poshta TTN
The business process action "Reset the address in the TTN parameters of New Mail" has been added.
6 replies
26.03.2023, 23:33
Variable {|$basketsArray|}name
Tell me how to specify the desired language in the variable {|$basketsArray|}, namely {|$b.name|}? Because different cases require a different lang...
Help setting up contact import (XML Contacts Integration (Import))
Good afternoon There was a problem setting up automation once an hour. "Integrate XML Contacts (Import)" action. Data on API URL finds, but cont...
2 answer
25.03.2023, 20:51
OneBox, record a video on YouTube about recalculating prices
Please record a video in your style, with examples and, most importantly, the LOGIC of the "recalculation of prices and availability" app...
clearing orders
Hello, there was a desire to clean the box using this application. Got a question: If I delete old orders, then: 1) Are the contacts associated wit...
6 replies
24.03.2023, 19:57
What is Provider Availability
In the fine settings of product import, there is such a field "Availability from the supplier" What is it responsible for? What are its functions?
1 answer
24.03.2023, 19:55
what is "supplier availability text"?
In the fine settings of product import, there is such a field "supplier availability text" What is it responsible for? What are its functions?