1b.app
Link copied -

The box does not work - 500 error

The box does not work - 500 error - panel.babitskyi.com - I believe that the company has turned off my system and now imposes the purchase of new software on SAS with a subscription.
Turn on my box
Original question is available on version: ua 1

Answers:

And I believe that you are now speculating and misleading everyone
the fact that you have run out of disk space on your server does not apply to the company and it does not owe you anything!
Monitor your server more closely!
11.07.2023, 16:36
Original comment available on version: ua

Бабіцький Роман Володимирович
Babitskyi Capital
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
and no one entered the server or box, everything worked
11.07.2023, 16:38
1 Original comment available on version: ua

"Box rates mean that OneBox will be installed exclusively on the client's server, and the code will be open. When OneBox is placed on the client's servers, the OneBox company removes any responsibility for the preservation and security of the data. The client independently provides a backup copy or orders this service separately from third-party companies or system integrators. 1 second after OneBox is installed on the client's server - OneBox company disclaims any responsibility for the performance of the system or any part of it, and also does not guarantee system updates in the future."
The company could not disable your box on your server, which is your responsibility
+ you have an outdated version of the system that is not supported and this has been repeatedly described - here is an example https://1b.app/ua/forum/onebox-official-news/15984-prinuditelnoe-obnovlenie-obla... -os/
11.07.2023, 16:38
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Roman Volodymyrovych Babitsky wrote:

do you think you have a rubber DISK? the fact that you do not visit it does not mean that you do not download files and the size of your database does not grow!
It's not very nice of you to first blame everyone and then figure out what happened.
11.07.2023, 16:40

Space on the server sooner or later runs out and it is either cleaned or increased.
11.07.2023, 16:40
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ua

Babitskyi Capital
the same situation was a month ago, and when I wrote on the forum https://1b.app/ru/forum/business-processes-and-automation/16729-500-oshibka-pri-... ru/forum/business-processes-and-automation/16729-500-oshibka-pri-vhode then strangely the box worked, and now it doesn’t work again, I don’t really understand something
11.07.2023, 16:44

the same situation was a month ago, and when I wrote on the forum https://1b.app/ru/forum/business-processes-and-automation/16729-500-oshibka-pri-... ru/forum/business-processes-and-automation/16729-500-oshibka-pri-vhode then strangely the box worked, and now it doesn’t work again, I don’t really understand something

here is a screenshot from your server https://imgur.com/nqIeVgc
it shows that you have used 100% of the disk.
What can be the questions then?*
11.07.2023, 16:47

Babitskyi Capital
only our box is panel.babitskyi.com and not panel.darium.com
11.07.2023, 16:50

only our box is panel.babitskyi.com and not panel.darium.com

on the screen is not a box, and the user name is ssh.
Hire sis admins then and solve your issues yourself
Good luck!
11.07.2023, 16:54

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment