1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
22.12.2021, 08:00
Integration with WhatsApp Business API
Tell me if messages will be correctly received in OneBox if communication with the client takes place through the chat bot created in SendPulse. bo...
2015875750 - Improved the functionality of the "Monobank Statement" action
Added the "Take payments for the last N days" setting to the "Monobank Statement" action. By default, we receive payments for t...
6 replies
21.12.2021, 22:15
Incoming price.
Why can't I specify the purchase price in the "Order"? The field is not active. PS Sorry if this is a stupid question, I came from a ...
1 answer
21.12.2021, 19:23
When opening an order, it gives an error 500
When an order comes from the promo, when you click to open the order, it gives an error 500, please help
Improvement required
1- in the product passport Optional product when decomposing the passport into components selling price = 0 these are additional components and the...
5 replies
21.12.2021, 18:27
Import products from YML
When Importing products from YML, photos for products are not loaded. Here is the file I am uploading. https://a-class.com.ua/api/price_retail.xml?...
1 answer
21.12.2021, 18:18
Is there integration with the First Module
We keep records in 1C UT11 + The first module, is there any integration with services, for example https://1module.ru/TopCat/index.php?ELEMENT_ID=5749
7 replies
21.12.2021, 17:45
Payments from private bank are not uploaded
Good afternoon, payments from the private bank have ceased to be uploaded, nothing has been touched in the settings before. Everything is ok in the...
3 answer
21.12.2021, 16:35
Checkboxes for contacts are not highlighted on all pages
Checkboxes for contacts on all pages are not highlighted when clicking on the "Select All on all pages" button
5 replies
Assign parent process by source variable
I set up such an action at the stage - shop_order_status_action_add_parent on the MVP version By condition, I need to attach the process to the par...