1b.app
Link copied -

The system did not close the change of fiscalization by check-box, once again

Есть необходимость в РРО в компании?
Нужно подключить и настроить онлайн кассу?
У наших партнеров есть готовые решения! Посмотреть решения
Previously, there was a situation, but they closed the next day
Here the situation is repeated
Here is the change https://womanparadise.crm-onebox.com/admin/customorder/issue/22619/edit/
The system was supposed to close it yesterday at 23:50
According to the action "Change the stage of processes at a specified time"
Which is here https://womanparadise.crm-onebox.com/admin/auto/action/minute/edit/
Please check and explain why the system did not close the shift
For such things you can get a fine, so I would like to understand the reason
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Do you have the EDS in the checkbox uploaded to the server or do you use the Checkbox signature? If the signature, then it is most likely not running at this time, so the change is not closed.
13.02.2022, 22:46
Original comment available on version: ru

Farkhshatov Rodion wrote:
Do you have the EDS in the checkbox uploaded to the server or do you use the Checkbox signature? If the signature, then it is most likely not running at this time, so the change is not closed.

Everything always worked, there were failures from 40 days only 2 times
The system did not transfer the task to the required stage, I would like to understand the reason
14.02.2022, 22:26

irina wrote:
The system did not transfer the task to the required stage, I would like to understand the reason

The system could catch an error from the Checkbox during the transition in the stage and actually switch nothing.
Rodion's question makes sense in understanding the direction of solving a possible problem - specify the answer to it, please.
15.02.2022, 13:42

or you use Checkbox Signature

Yes, we use "signature" without a server
If the problem was this, then probably in 40 days of work there would be more than 2 open shifts, well, this is purely in theory

Tyndyk Maxim Vadimovich wrote:
The system could catch an error from the Checkbox during the transition in the stage and actually switch nothing.

Where can you see which system caught the error or fix it somehow, so that you can figure it out later?
16.02.2022, 23:40

irina wrote:
Yes, we use "signature" without a server
If the problem was this, then probably in 40 days of work there would be more than 2 open shifts, well, this is purely in theory

Do you have your computer turned on when the automatic action to close the shift is triggered?
17.02.2022, 13:22

Do you have your computer turned on when the automatic action to close the shift is triggered?

How is it incomprehensible
Perhaps it is not clear due to the fact that perhaps the answer was incorrect
Made registration at https://my.checkbox.ua/
We created everything as needed point, cashier, kasa
Further, the password / login of the cashier was registered in the vanbox in the integration with the checkbox and there are no more connections with the ECP
Checks are created, shifts are closed, but there were already 2 situations when the shift was closed
21.02.2022, 17:33

Do you have a key icon next to the active cashier in the checkbox?
21.02.2022, 18:12

Do you have a key icon in the checkbox next to the active cashier?

Yes, it says that on the server
21.02.2022, 19:21

Then my assumption is wrong, I need the help of boxing experts.
14.03.2022, 23:52

irina wrote:
Checks are created, shifts are closed, but there were already 2 situations when the shift was closed

Is it possible to repeat this situation manually?
29.03.2022, 10:48

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment