1b.app
Link copied -

When exporting, the field "Product manager" is not loaded

Answers:

Good afternoon. Why should it be unloaded if it is not even displayed anywhere except in the generic block?
14.02.2022, 11:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Dydyk Ihor
ПП

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Why should it be unloaded if it is not even displayed anywhere except in the generic block?

Additional fields are also displayed in universal blocks, but stinks are imported and exported. Why is it wrong for which field?
14.02.2022, 12:14

Because only fields that are displayed in the product table are exported, this field is not displayed in the table
14.02.2022, 12:20

Dydyk Ihor
ПП

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Because only fields that are displayed in the product table are exported, this field is not displayed in the table

So see.
14.02.2022, 13:22

Specify what specific functionality you need and in what downloads - I can evaluate it.
14.02.2022, 15:12

Dydyk Ihor
ПП

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Specify what specific functionality you need and in what downloads - I can evaluate it.

Similar functionality for other fields of the product (import, export, ....)
15.02.2022, 13:08

Similar functionality as in other product fields can take from 200 to 500 hours, since similar product fields are used in more than five hundred places in OneBox. I also know at least 5 possibilities for importing and exporting products. Please clarify in which specific places you need to add this field for import or export.
15.02.2022, 13:23

Dydyk Ihor
ПП

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Similar functionality as in other product fields can take from 200 to 500 hours, since similar product fields are used in more than five hundred places in OneBox. I also know at least 5 possibilities for importing and exporting products. Please clarify in which specific places you need to add this field for import or export.

Functional of the supplementary field of the product. I would like access to the field through a change.
16.02.2022, 11:22

Dydyk Ihor
ПП
Menі need to know who is the manager of the product, for the sake of a little extra vikoristannі from the salary of the manager for the sale of goods.
We set up an algorithm for hiring: money for sales of your own goods and money for sales of another manager's goods.
17.02.2022, 10:03

Dydyk Ihor
ПП

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:

How far can you really get access to the field by change?
18.02.2022, 12:37

Didik Igor wrote:
Menі need to know who is the manager of the product, for the sake of a little extra vikoristannі from the salary of the manager for the sale of goods.
We set up an algorithm for hiring: money for sales of your own goods and money for sales of another manager's goods.

Explain to me in what action or place you want to do it, I can evaluate the task. I need the name of an action or a link to a specific functionality where I need to add a variable, I can't do it everywhere
03.05.2022, 16:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment