1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
2015880555 - Added a setting to the "Latest client events" block
The "Show additional event fields" setting has been added to the "Latest client events" block.
2015880266 - Process filter added
Added filter "Show only without subprocesses" in the list of processes
9 replies
20.01.2022, 18:35
Substituting text in a table vertically
There is a document template https://ultracash.crm-onebox.com/admin/shop/document/templates/14/control/ It specifies a parameter for text writing-m...
6 replies
20.01.2022, 17:51
Updated server, but minute cron works intermittently
Earlier we were told that the problem is due to the fact that there is not enough memory Now 16gb memory But the system uses the same 6 that were ...
4 answer
20.01.2022, 17:50
Quick search not working
When typing in the "Quick search" field, block names are not pulled up
1 answer
20.01.2022, 17:04
Import payments action
Privat24 Autoclient in action There is a setting "Search payment by date and amount" Explain how it works. I need like this: To find the ...
7 replies
Displaying blocks based on filling in fields
Hello! I need, depending on the information in add. poly, show or hide the universal block. Now I see this possibility only depending on the type o...
1 answer
Redirect from box domain
Please rate the following: You need to redirect the vetzoopla.net domain to a page of another domain, while it should be possible to get into the b...
1 answer
20.01.2022, 12:21
Works crookedly
Good afternoon. Previously, they did a revision, an action was created that, in the order, at a certain stage, takes "additional files" f...
In the process "Add tags based on the name" and optionally add a tag to the first product of the order
In the process "Add tags based on the name" and optionally add a tag to the first item in the order. How can you rob?