1b.app
Link copied -

File copy button not showing

In the previous version of OneBox, we were robbed of additional processing.
The block "File" (Attached files) had the ability to copy a picture, which was dragged into the process. In order to insert a little further, yak v_zual to the product.
OneBox Os does not have such a button.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, not all improvements from mvp are automatically transferred to os. Can be transferred manually, take about an hour
12.05.2022, 12:28
Original comment available on version: ru

anonymous hamster
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, not all improvements from mvp are automatically transferred to os. Can be transferred manually, take about an hour

I put myself negatively in such a situation.
To that, having already paid for the additional payment, and when switching to a new OS, you need to pay again.
In this way, I can’t be blamed, that when investing in new additions, I won’t have to pay for them, because VanBox is bringing in a change.
I am ready to invest only to improve the process and optimize the processes in my company.
Exit VanBox by placing clients in front of a choice:
- Otherwise, you are left on the old system, and your problems will not be corrected there
- Otherwise, switch to a new one, pay again for the system itself and for an additional payment for the same ones you already paid
20.07.2022, 11:37
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment