1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
04.10.2021, 09:18
Displaying product filters in a document template
You need to make such a variable in the document template that will display all product filters from the product card that do not have the Markup s...
5 replies
04.10.2021, 09:11
Error in the formation of TTN NP
An error occurred when generating TTN NP for a parcel terminal. Gives this error ( [method] => addInvoiceCargo [comment] => Create TTN Cargo ...
4 answer
04.10.2021, 09:06
Advice on transferring price settings to process products
There was a consultation https://crm-onebox.com/en/support/orders/10896-dobavit-vivod-nastroyki-tsen-v-pr... There is a clarification...
11 replies
03.10.2021, 22:59
The price is not displayed when loading the price list
Good afternoon. I'm trying to download a price list from google doc and when "Confirming the correct recognition of the price list" t...
1 answer
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)
03.10.2021, 22:21
How to close the ability for an employee to delete a reserve link
For example here https://baza.cn.ua/admin/shop/storage/reserve/?balanceid=10467 An employee can click (even by accident) "View link" and ...
12 replies
OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
03.10.2021, 13:01
Refinement for importing goods from the supplier Brain
For the "Import data from the Brain provider" action, you need to modify: 1) Load product filter only when creating a new product - if th...
How to View Product Change History in New Box
I don’t find a menu where you can see the history of creating / changing a product in a box
2 answer
03.10.2021, 11:21
OS - Design Standards - Position
This is a trifle, but please add a space between the titles of the posts. Ideally, adhere to some standard for the design of the entire interface a...
5 replies
03.10.2021, 11:17
OS - Document Variables
Please add separate variable details for legal entities. faces. Now it is possible to add separate variables only for clients. I'm surprised it...
16 replies
02.10.2021, 18:36
Good afternoon! There were 2 errors in the Stream Telecom application: 1) For any type of call, the call pop-up window is not displayed, but the ca...