1b.app
Link copied -

OS - how to interrupt the mailing process

Tell me please, who has set up the reaction of the business process when the client refuses to send.
How do I now:
The check mark is removed in case of refusal in the client's card.
And the distribution process is not interrupted.
What action(s) do you use to terminate an email thread when the contact card is unchecked?
Original question is available on version: ru Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

When moving to the next stage of the distribution, the first action is set to "Change the business process and stage depending on the values of the fields" (we generally have it at each stage). And, if, for example, the field "Subscribed to the mailing list" is not equal to "Yes" or equal to "No", then we go to the "Cancel" status. In the action, you also need to check the box "Do not run the following actions at this stage if this action has transferred the process to the status". The mailing process to this client is interrupted.
04.11.2021, 22:59
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Torbin Elena wrote:
When moving to the next stage of the distribution, the first action is set to "Change the business process and stage depending on the values of the fields" (we generally have it at each stage). And, if, for example, the field "Subscribed to the mailing list" is not equal to "Yes" or equal to "No", then we go to the "Cancel" status. In the action, you also need to check the box "Do not run the following actions at this stage if this action has transferred the process to the status". The mailing process to this client is interrupted.

Elena, Ok
this is a good decision
But we have a contact card system field.
And it has a check mark.
It seems like 1 is equivalent to Yes and 0 is equivalent to No
you need to add an additional process field and copy this value into it in order to use the action
So?
04.11.2021, 23:04
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

As far as I remember, the tick is Yes. Try to put "is not equal to Yes".
04.11.2021, 23:12
Original comment available on version: ru

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license

Torbin Elena wrote:
As far as I remember, the tick is Yes. Try to put "is not equal to Yes".

Super
I'll try it and post here how it turned out.
05.11.2021, 09:31
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment