1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
Telegram bot integration
Good afternoon, I registered a token for integration with the cart https://pl-tires.1b.app/app/telegram/appsettings/ in the automation settings spe...
1 answer
Refinement of the report on products (required supply)
It is necessary to evaluate the possibility of setting up a report on deliveries Given: - grocery list - a list of warehouses that have this produc...
1 answer
04.01.2022, 13:50
Please help me to solve the problem with printing labels. We often use small format price tags (20x30 mm; 30x50 mm, etc.), and display a barcode on...
4 answer
04.01.2022, 13:32
Phone number/email
I demand to delete my account in connection with the disclosure of my personal data by your site. How did it happen that your site gives out my pho...
1 answer
04.01.2022, 11:37
OS - Bug - Text overlay when table header is fixed
When the title is fixed, the text is overlaid. Can this be fixed?
11 replies
04.01.2022, 10:58
The additional field calculated by the formula with the number "0" is not displayed in the automation "Integration of XML products (Export)"
In the "Integration of XML Products (Export)" automations, we display an additional field, we calculate it according to the formula &quot...
7 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
04.01.2022, 10:24
OS - PopUp window with instructions for the employee
Here is a topic with support for revision, where there is no developer reaction https://1b.app/ru/forum/interface/4751-popup-okno-s-instruktsiey-dl...
2 answer
Oneboxconsulting (интегратор)
04.01.2022, 10:14
improve order comment import with Prom
It is necessary to refine the minute automation action "PromUA / Import orders to OneBox" in such a way that the comment on the order on ...
6 replies
04.01.2022, 00:07
Forced scanning of New Mail statuses
Guys, there are frequent problems with updating the statuses of Nova Poshta and using them to move to another stage. For example, there is an actio...
procedure not working
I created a procedure when editing, which should write a value to an additional field of the process, provided that the order and the source are Ro...