1b.app
Link copied -

Mobile version of the Personal Account

Answers:

Good afternoon!
You have an old version of the system - at the moment the mobile application of your personal account is not sold or distributed.
14.02.2022, 15:58
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

in OneBox OS you can connect the cabinet less problematic: https://1b.app/en/app/box-client/
14.02.2022, 16:00
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon!
You have an old version of the system - at the moment the mobile application of your personal account is not sold or distributed.

Why then can I choose it in OneBox market?
14.02.2022, 17:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Torbin Elena wrote:

it was not removed from the market due to the fact that the version is outdated and most customers are switching to OS
the version is not developed and is outdated
14.02.2022, 17:11

OneBox production wrote:

Torbin Elena wrote:

it was not removed from the market due to the fact that the version is outdated and most customers are switching to OS
the version is not developed and is outdated

We paid for your product taking into account the possibility of this connection. Now you say that there is no such possibility, although in our box it is clearly visible that the possibility of ordering this function exists (see screenshot). That is, this function is officially SUPPORTED! We are ready to pay for this revision. Please justify your refusal to provide this service.
14.02.2022, 17:31

Torbin Elena wrote:
We paid for your product taking into account the possibility of this connection. Now you say that there is no such possibility, although in our box it is clearly visible that the possibility of ordering this function exists (see screenshot). That is, this function is officially SUPPORTED! We are ready to pay for this revision. Please justify your refusal to provide this service.

A customer service representative will contact you.

Torbin Elena wrote:
Please justify your refusal to provide this service.

You want to get functionality in a version of the system that is not supported or developed.
14.02.2022, 17:33

OneBox production wrote:

Torbin Elena wrote:

A customer service representative will contact you.

Torbin Elena wrote:
Please justify your refusal to provide this service.

You want to get functionality in a version of the system that is not supported or developed.

Yes, we do! So what? We paid for a bunch of improvements for this version of the system, which, according to you, is not supported and not developed, and so far everything has been ok! By the way, when we bought the box a year and a half ago, no one warned us that we were buying a product that would not be supported and developed, and also that we would not be able to make improvements to it, even for our own money !!!
And by the way, according to clause 7.5. of agreement No. 2015516685 for granting a non-key license for the OneBox software license
CRM+ERP and Software Warranty Services:
"The deputy (that's us) has the right to update the firmware without cost for the entire period of the trial" (this is to the phrase that the version of the system is no longer supported and is not being developed) ...
14.02.2022, 18:01

Torbin Elena wrote:
Yes, we do! So what? We paid for a bunch of improvements for this version of the system, which, according to you, is not supported and not developed, and so far everything has been ok!

Yes - you have the right to update - on OneBox OS (you have the MVP version) - I recommend that you familiarize yourself with this video https://youtu.be/7RTCVrmxxHo

Torbin Elena wrote:
Yes, we do! So what? We paid for a bunch of improvements for this version of the system, which, according to you, is not supported and not developed, and so far everything has been ok!

You want to get functionality that is currently not for sale and does not exist as such (meaning the application).
As for how long the version of the MVP system will be supported, an employee of the customer service department will tell you.
14.02.2022, 20:01

OneBox production wrote:

Torbin Elena wrote:

Yes - you have the right to update - on OneBox OS (you have the MVP version) - I recommend that you familiarize yourself with this video https://youtu.be/7RTCVrmxxHo

Torbin Elena wrote:

You want to get functionality that is currently not for sale and does not exist as such (meaning the application).
As for how long the version of the MVP system will be supported, an employee of the customer service department will tell you.

I understand that you want to force us to switch to OS and pay money annually for something that has already been paid for once. But, as far as this issue is concerned, we will be guided solely by the agreement, and not by the fact that someone will tell something.
You do not have the functionality of the mobile application of the client cabinet? Although in our box, quite by chance, he is ...
OK. The question is closed.
14.02.2022, 20:51

Torbin Elena wrote:
I understand that you want to force us to switch to OS and pay money annually for something that has already been paid for once. But, as far as this issue is concerned, we will be guided solely by the agreement, and not by the fact that someone will tell something.
You do not have the functionality of the mobile application of the client cabinet? Although in our box, quite by chance, he is ...

Perhaps Alexander misunderstood you
at the moment we can make individual mobile personal accounts.
Throw off the TK, I can evaluate
14.02.2022, 22:26

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Torbin Elena wrote:

Hello Igor! Thanks for the feedback. We are preparing TK.
16.02.2022, 08:44

Ustimenko Igor
OneBox production
OneBox CTO wrote:

Torbin Elena wrote:

Your request has been sent to your email.
17.02.2022, 17:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment