Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
6 replies
Personal license
29.06.2022, 16:39
A few questions about OneBox ID
Hello! The client switched to the OS last week and experienced difficulties once OneBox ID started working. Please help to understand in more detai...
Print price tags to move
Good afternoon, we cannot print price tags for moving https://box.peresvitbrand.com/app/document/pricecode/add/?transactionid=110056 due to a large...
6 replies
29.06.2022, 10:27
Distribution of chats by role
There are 2 actions Turn a telegram message into a chat Turn a viber message into a chat Here you can specify either a specific employee for whom t...
2 answer
Personal license
29.06.2022, 10:00
mole
When copying the "Multilist contacts" field to a subprocess, only the first value of the multilist field is transferred. I tried to do th...
1 answer
28.06.2022, 19:29
How to add to the list of ttn already created ttn?
Having created an invoice through the addendum, transfer it to the list of invoices.
8 replies
28.06.2022, 17:42
Improvement - Removing ttn New mail from customer order
Good afternoon. I ask you to consider the possibility of refining the "Removal of TTN New mail from the client's order and the office of t...
1 answer
28.06.2022, 15:34
Errors after upgrading to MVP
1. There is no binding in the order to the supplier to the customer's order. Here is a test order https://crm.marketmebeli.com/admin/customorde...
8 replies
28.06.2022, 14:17
Add a product to a category by moving
Add a product to a category by moving Is it possible to make it possible to add a product to a category in the "Categories" view of produ...
Receive warehouse field
As far as I know, in the product table in the interface, by default, you can display "Warehouse of receipt". We do not have it in the sta...
File upload block in progress not working
Good afternoon. The block for loading goods from a file does not work in the "Goods arrival" process. Those. I select a file, but it is n...