1b.app
Link copied -

In the Table of tasks/orders/processes Own menu item: calculation date today - due date

Good afternoon.
Tell me, is it possible in the report designer in the Table of tasks / orders / processes to display in your menu item the number of days between Today and the date to be performed until. That is, if today is 09/08/22 and the due date is 07/08/22 in the process, the field should be 2.
https://crm.hlr.ua:50443/admin/report/designer/14/#
If so, what variables can I use?
Thanks
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
You can simply check the field in the most advanced action "Calculate the difference in the dates of the process, taking into account the coefficient and write it in an additional field of the process" and then hang the field in the table
09.08.2022, 12:36
Original comment available on version: ru

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
you can

I figured out which option, but no, I can’t, so I need a rozrahunok myself on the date of revisiting the call. On the whole day, no one will start saving processes, so that the date will be changed. That is why the rozrahunok itself is needed by the star
09.08.2022, 13:20

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
Then you need to update, so that the process is updated, put the "Update process" diu and there you can put it once a day, it won't be a problem
09.08.2022, 13:36

There is no such possibility in the report, only through the process fields if you do as Andrey suggested. You can also add to have the formula you need, it will take 1 hour of refinement.
09.08.2022, 17:51

Sukhanitsky Andrey
OneBox Corp.
OneBox Corp - Integrator
Named License wrote:
Then you need to update, so that the process is updated, put the "Update process" diu and there you can put it once a day, it won't be a problem

and what about changing the sound? this option is exactly optimal and more logical
09.08.2022, 17:56

OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Shatokhina Irina wrote:
and what about changing the sound? this option is exactly optimal and more logical

There are no such
09.08.2022, 18:20

chekatimu assessment from retailers
10.08.2022, 00:10

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
There is no such possibility in the report, only through the process fields if you do as Andrey suggested. You can also add to have the formula you need, it will take 1 hour of refinement.

missed?)
10.08.2022, 10:50

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

Shatokhina Irina wrote:

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

missed?)

thanks, I missed it. Discuss and write
10.08.2022, 13:14

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
You can also add to have the formula you need, it will take 1 hour of refinement.

preliminarily suitable, but please be more detailed, what will we get for this hour? The variable Date today and Date due until? will appear in the report. Bude only cdate or cdatetime? It is important because Run until over time, and I need the result of the formula as an integer.
Is it possible instead of Run until - to issue an additional process field with the Date type (date and time)? Thanks
10.08.2022, 15:06

I will make a function like "calculateDate('[field1]', '[field2]')" in the formula, which will calculate the difference in days between two dates, and there you can insert everything you need into it
10.08.2022, 15:26

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
I will make a function like "calculateDate('[field1]', '[field2]')" in the formula, which will calculate the difference in days between two dates, and there you can insert everything you need into it

Great, we do it on account of the paid hours of the project https://crm.hlr.ua/
11.08.2022, 00:11

Good afternoon, I added a function for diffDay formulas, in the list of formulas there is a description of how it works. Configured in your report - shows everywhere 0 as to execute before the current date, i.e. works correctly.
15.08.2022, 12:02

Thanks, everything's great. But there is one moment
by filter https://crm.hlr.ua:50443/admin/report/designer/14/view/?order_filtercustomprover... D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C ,
and according to this process calculation manager there is no h and this process
What is the problem here?
15.08.2022, 18:03

add
by filter https://crm.hlr.ua:50443/admin/report/desiner/14/view/?order_filtercustomproverk... B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
There are many lines without values, but here I filtered out the processes where Run until = yesterday, that is, the values should be everywhere
please check
15.08.2022, 18:10

A string without values can mean that there is 0, i.e. there is no difference in days between dates
15.08.2022, 21:04

I understand, but the fact of the matter is that only processes that run up to less than today get into the specified filter
But here is an example date to execute before February of this year, and this is already about 180 days, and in the calculation -1
yes, and execute the date value before different, and the result is -1
These are manager screenshots https://crm.hlr.ua:50443/admin/report/desiner/14/view/?order_filtercustomproverk... %D0%A4%D0%B8%D0%BB%D1%8C%D1%82%D1%80%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%B0%D1%82%D1%8C
This situation is for many
15.08.2022, 23:54

the variable is not the one set from Run to
16.08.2022, 10:57

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
the variable is not the one set from Run to

Now counts correctly
But now the variable here is not clear to me, if this is the date to be done before (although I would have thought that this is the Schedule date), then in what format should the variable of the additional field be added?
For example, I need to calculate the value between today and the additional document date field {|$customorder_datadokumenta41|} ?
16.08.2022, 11:43

any additional order field: [custom_ХХХ] where XXX is the field key. In your case [custom_datadokumenta41]
16.08.2022, 11:51

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
any additional order field: [custom_ХХХ] where XXX is the field key. In your case [custom_datadokumenta41]

I tried this option before writing the question, but the calculation result is not correct
16.08.2022, 14:34

I think you tried something wrong.
16.08.2022, 14:37

You are right, I checked with the wrong field, everything is ok. thanks, close
16.08.2022, 14:50

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment