1b.app
Link copied -

Export Characteristics to Prom.

Quote about the export of characteristics on Prom
The bottom line is that the characteristics of the post-chief leader have one name, but on the industrial stink they are called differently.
How to sp_vstavity їх in CRM and adjust export on the prom itself "correct" name on the prom??
Zrobiti, so sobi, pidminu name
Axis on the butt For the postman, the characteristic is called "Installation" and on Prom_ "Installation type"
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

For this reason, I started using the "Export products in YML format" action instead of "PromUA / Export products in XLS format". That's why: in action with yml, it is possible to choose which filters to upload to Prom.
09.08.2022, 13:05
Original comment available on version: ru

Yurchenko Roman Sergeevich wrote:
For this reason, I started using the "Export products in YML format" action instead of "PromUA / Export products in XLS format". That's why: in action with yml, it is possible to choose which filters to upload to Prom.

Yes, this is part of the solution, the question is how to automate and link filters from the supplier with filters for industry
Did you do it somehow or do you fill it in manually?
09.08.2022, 13:13

Andrey wrote:
Yes, this is part of the solution, the question is how to automate and link filters from the supplier with filters for industry
Did you do it somehow or do you fill it in manually?

This issue is not fully resolved, since I did not find such automation.
For now, I’m getting out of this one in the following way: I create my own filter for each site (for example, the “Color” filter for Prom and the “Product color” filter for Rosette) and add them to the product (I assign them through the import / export of goods). And then everything works as I wrote above.
I also want to automate this issue, since the issue with filters and characteristics is very deep. You have only touched the tip of the iceberg. For example, there are situations when you need to pass "filter name", "filter ID", "filter value name" and "filter value ID".
For example, for a Rosette, you need to transfer the following data:
"filter name" - Color;
"Filter ID" - 12345;
"filter name value" - red;
"Filter value ID" - 87765
And for another site:
"filter name" - Color;
"Filter ID" - 00000;
"filter name value" - red;
"Filter value ID" - 11111
That is, the name of the filter and the name of the value are the same, but different IDs.
That's why I create and add a lot manually.
09.08.2022, 13:28

Andrey wrote:

You can try to configure the functionality for combining filters. If you go to the filter settings, select the necessary checkboxes and Send to the Products application, then there is an item for combining
09.08.2022, 14:56

Bushuev Svyatoslav Yurievich
OneBox Corp.
Named License wrote:
You can try to configure the functionality for combining filters. If you go to the filter settings, select the necessary checkboxes and Send to the Products application, then there is an item for combining

And how to solve the problem with the name of the filters ("Installation" and "Installation type")? Each site needs a different name, although the values may be the same. Will this functionality solve it?
09.08.2022, 15:05

OneBox Corp.
Named License wrote:

And how to solve the problem with the name of the filters ("Installation" and "Installation type")? Each site needs a different name, although the values may be the same. Will this functionality solve it?

Well, my version gives only the moment of removing duplicate filters. In your case, it turns out that you need to prepare some kind of separate filter for the site.
And if you take, for example, an outlet, then I think this option will not work at all. It can only if the filter value from the supplier matches what the outlet needs.
09.08.2022, 15:10

OneBox Corp.
Named License wrote:
Well, my version gives only the moment of removing duplicate filters. In your case, it turns out that you need to prepare some kind of separate filter for the site.
And if you take, for example, an outlet, then I think this option will not work at all. It can only if the filter value from the supplier matches what the outlet needs.

Now I see only two options and they are connected - by finalizing the actions:
1) Improve the action "Calculate the value by the formula and write to the specified field" in "Automation for products when saving", namely: copy the value of one filter to the value of another filter.
2) Improve the action "Fill in an additional field based on additional fields and reference data" in "Automation for products when saving", namely: so that you can take not only additional fields, but also product filters.
Maybe there is another way, but unfortunately I don't see it.
09.08.2022, 15:21

Perhaps the option will help you in which you can select a filter in the export action on the prom, write its name and indicate its id, and so on for each filter you need?
09.08.2022, 17:57

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:
Perhaps the option will help you in which you can select a filter in the export action on the prom, write its name and indicate its id, and so on for each filter you need?

I think that it would be cool to do this for each price platform.
But sometimes things like this happen:
At the supplier, for example, the weight is indicated together with the unit of measurement, for example, 3 kg, and on the prom it asks to indicate only the number of the value, without the unit of measurement.
it may also be that the supplier, for example, the power is indicated in kW, and at the industrial power it asks to indicate in W
I think only the refinement of the filters will help here, so that it would be possible to prescribe the name of the filter, id, etc. for each platform installed in the CRM price list.
09.08.2022, 19:34

Andrey wrote:
I think only the refinement of the filters will help here, so that it would be possible to prescribe the name of the filter, id, etc. for each platform installed in the CRM price list.

Yes, there is such a problem. But I would have done as I wrote above, and would not have redone the filter, and here's why: you created the "Weight" filter in kg. and the "Weight" filter in g., and these two filters were added to the product. After that, only one filter was filled, and with the help of automations according to the formula, all other filters are recalculated and filled.
09.08.2022, 19:55

Andrey wrote:

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

At the supplier, for example, the weight is indicated together with the unit of measurement, for example, 3 kg, and on the prom it asks to indicate only the number of the value, without the unit of measurement.
it may also be that the supplier, for example, the power is indicated in kW, and at the industrial power it asks to indicate in W

in theory, you can check the box to upload only a number and add a multiplier, for example 1000 (you can enter any). To convert the filter value in kg to grams, for example. Do you need to unload the filter itself with the addition of kg, kW, etc., or just a number?
10.08.2022, 10:53

Andrey wrote:

Yes, there is such a problem. But I would have done as I wrote above, and would not have redone the filter, and here's why: you created the "Weight" filter in kg. and the "Weight" filter in g., and these two filters were added to the product. After that, only one filter was filled, and with the help of automations according to the formula, all other filters are recalculated and filled.

in theory, everything is cool, in practice, you will have 300 automations and save the product card for 3 seconds after such gestures for a year.
10.08.2022, 10:54

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

Andrey wrote:

Da Hong Pao
OneBox production wrote:

in theory, you can check the box to upload only a number and add a multiplier, for example 1000 (you can enter any). To convert the filter value in kg to grams, for example. Do you need to unload the filter itself with the addition of kg, kW, etc., or just a number?

Prom only needs a number.
Multiplier, select a filter, write its name and indicate its id.
Only can this be done not in the export file, but in the settings of each price platform ??
Or what would be easier to do? And how is it cheaper?
10.08.2022, 11:01

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment