1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
10 replies
28.01.2022, 13:42
The drop-down list in the field is not displayed correctly.
Good afternoon! We can't deal with this problem. Tech support recommended contacting you with this issue. There are certain settings in automat...
3 answer
28.01.2022, 12:49
problem with closing checkboxes
do not compete with naming the product from the addendum field addendum field of creation So why are the fields being moved to other fields and i...
Minute kroner lay down
The minute cron does not work again. Yesterday, too, there was the same problem, but as soon as I wrote in someone else's topic I earned it. an...
9 replies
28.01.2022, 11:44
Time limit for creating documents in progress
Is it possible to make such an action or setting to prohibit the creation of documents in a certain period of time? That is, for example, we set th...
1 answer
28.01.2022, 11:40
Substituting data into the document template depending on the field value
How to correctly write a condition in the document template so that part of the text is not substituted? For example, if the field value =1 then we...
4 answer
28.01.2022, 11:26
Automation when creating and printing a document
Hello! As part of our work, we need to constantly create tasks for employees and print documents (work orders). There are many tasks, often they ar...
16 replies
28.01.2022, 09:47
Refinement of the action
Good afternoon. Previously, we refined the action to send the price list by mail once a day. (the system put certain prices in certain columns) We ...
8 replies
28.01.2022, 09:44
action Change the stage of the processes if there was a call with the client switches the process even if there is no completed call
On the example of the process https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/obrashchenie-klienta/2807436/edit/, the process was created from a missed cal...
3 answer
28.01.2022, 08:37
I can't send a message in viber through the order
Good afternoon! I can't send a message from Viber through the order. I'm trying to click on the "Viber" icon but nothing happens...
3 answer
28.01.2022, 08:26
OS - Bug - Error 404
I just went into boxing - the error has already come out right away. What is the problem, can it be fixed?