1b.app
Link copied -

linkkey for unloading opencart products

There is such a checkbox

the explanation says that if you enable it, then only those products that were previously downloaded will be unloaded. And if I need to vygurzat everything, then how can I do it?
That is, I have a certain number of products on the site, I imported them via linkkey to the CRM.
Further, I created some of the goods in SRM (they are new, they are not on the site)
and I want to update the current products by linkkey (that were previously loaded) + create new ones
How can I do that ? what checkboxes should i click?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon, this checkbox is needed so as not to "mix" the products of different opencarts. If you need to export all products, then in theory you can do it so that all products that do not have a linkkey are unloaded and immediately affix it to them. But in this case, new products will be uploaded to only one opencart (because after that they will immediately be given a linkkey). If you are satisfied with such functionality, it can be finalized in 2 hours.Issue an invoice?
03.05.2022, 16:16
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment