1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
16 replies
Personal license
26.08.2022, 19:18
Does the OS have synchronization logs with OpenCart?
In the OS, you can now see the status of integration with OpenCart, which is very convenient. Is it possible to see more detailed logs of synchroni...
2 answer
settings are not saved
The language settings are not saved - I choose Ukrainian, but it switches to Russian after rebooting, when switching to other processes, or when op...
4 answer
26.08.2022, 11:29
pardon when closing a check
The check does not work https://crm.mebelok.com/admin/customorder/protsessi-kassira/2395393/edit/ (go to the "checkbox prepayment" stage)...
1 answer
26.08.2022, 09:28
one box side does not fit
Do not practice the CRM, I ask you to fix the problem in the next hour, we can not practice!
Api OneBox - request for improvement
Good afternoon! You need to add the 'barcode' field to the /api/storage-balance/get/ method This is necessary to synchronize balances acros...
Command - Copy order field values to sub-processes that are one level below
Good afternoon. There is a task to copy a field with type Floating point number to subprocesses. We have a field that displays the client's bal...
8 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
25.08.2022, 10:52
The action in the procedure stopped working: Add contacts to the Contacts tab of the process
On the volunteer platform, there is a GENERATE VOUCHER procedure in the process: samboroborona.1b.app/app/workflow/11/procedure/114/ It has an acti...
2 answer
25.08.2022, 10:51
Loading orders
Hello, tell me, is it possible to load orders for a certain period of time, or better with a certain status, for example: "New"? A large ...
Minute cron not working
Good afternoon! Added the action https://kiyservice.1b.app/app/automatization/minute/edit/ "Import products from Google spreadsheets", se...
1 answer
24.08.2022, 22:43
Error connecting Google Contacts, cause Google contacts redirect ?
Hello, help me set up integration with Google Contats, there is an assumption that the whole problem is in setting up "Google contacts redirec...