1b.app
Link copied -

Tell me on which version of the system it is possible to implement the rozetka update

There is an api https://api-seller.rozetka.com.ua/apidoc/#api-Octopus, previously they gave an estimate regarding the implementation of the update. I wanted to clarify on which version it is possible to implement this add-on? Is it possible to do this on MVP or OS or both? Thank you
Original question is available on version: ua SHEBO

Answers:

os, there is no point in doing mvp, there is a month of support left
21.11.2022, 16:15
Original comment available on version: ua

Болотян Юрий Александрович SheBo
SHEBO
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

bu
OneBox production wrote:
os, there is no point in doing mvp, there is a month of support left

that is, I understand correctly that implementation is possible only on the OS and on MVP you refuse to implement at least for the reasons that I see -
1) from 1/01/23, MVP will not be supported, and if a bug occurs in this integration (it could theoretically happen), then it will not be fixed, or will it be but for additional payment?
2) lack of support and updates of this integration in the future on MVP?
21.11.2022, 16:20
SHEBO Original comment available on version: ua

everything is correct. Also, due to the fact that mvp and os are different versions of the product, such an integration will be one and a half times more expensive. That. you will have to do it on mvp and then transfer it separately to os + redo everything on the second internal API and interfaces, this is almost double the work.
Integration exclusively in mvp, as far as I know, cannot be done now.
21.11.2022, 17:26
Original comment available on version: ua

Болотян Юрий Александрович SheBo
SHEBO
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
thank you
21.11.2022, 18:19
SHEBO Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment