1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
Translates the status of an order outside of the specified time
There is a status "On hold" (wordpress)". If in 5 days (as specified in the setting) the order does not go into shipment, then the o...
4 answer
CEO, owwa.com.ua
18.10.2022, 15:39
Incorrectly wrong bindings in the process of the postal worker
Good day, Rakhuєmo through the procedure by the formula binding the client and it is written in the additional field. Given in the form of goiter, ...
10 replies
ProfiCRM-UA
18.10.2022, 13:00
Display of the call source in a pop-up window when there is an incoming call
Problem: When there is an incoming call, displays the SOURCE (source). There are created sources: In the Events section (link source and event), e...
3 answer
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
18.10.2022, 11:19
Will there be improvements in Instagram Direct?
Hello ! I have a few questions about the app 1. Is it possible to display the client's avatar on the left side of the (list) chat. The priority...
9 replies
17.10.2022, 17:52
Transfer orders from Wordpress to OneBox
There are orders in Wordpress (through the order form on the site). you need to configure the transfer of these orders via api from Wordpress to On...
2 answer
Orders stopped coming from Rozetka to onebox
I saw a solution "go to the outlet, see what the api key is there and what expiration date it has, if any. If there is no expiration date, gen...
2 answer
17.10.2022, 16:20
Interface bug. Process statuses are not displayed. "Change the business process and the status of the in-line, batkiv and other ordering tasks"
Interface bug. Process statuses are not displayed. "Change the business process and the status of the in-line, batkiv and other ordering tasks...
1 answer
Интегратор
17.10.2022, 16:17
Changing the status of tasks from an order does not work under an employee
Under admin I can change stages, employee doesn't I checked with access rights, everything is possible in tasks and order, nothing helps
3 answer
Personal license
17.10.2022, 15:12
Images do not open when sending Viber
You need to set up Viber mailing + images (version 1box - mvp) Implemented through the action to generate processes for a group of clients. At the ...
not working SMS mailing service SMSC.KZ
Good afternoon. The service has been configured and tested to be operational. While we set up its operation in the processes, the service stopped w...