1b.app
Link copied -

cut off the first 7 characters from the field value and write the rest in the additional field

Good day
It is necessary to cut off part of the text in front of the value of the additional field, and write the remainder in the additional field. The field has a certain standard format, for example PA000003345, only the last digits change. You need to cut off 7 characters in front and write the last 4 numbers in the additional field
By action Calculate and write the value in the additional field, if the conditions are met - I write with the formula trim('[fiopoluchatelya231]','PA0') , I get the value 3345, but if the value of the above field is PA000003340 , I accordingly cut off all zeros and in the additional field I get 334 , not 3340 as I need.
Help, plz, what is the correct formula to specify? Is it possible that there is another action by which I can implement this?
configured in the procedure https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/shop/workflow/16/procedure/1123/?status=0 , the process for the test if necessary https://crm.ohrana.ua/admin/customorder/zakaz -klienta/3112744/edit/
Very grateful
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

https://1b.app/ru/forum/business-processes-and-automation/15771-dorabotka-brat-p... read the topic and the first comment, there is a solution that allows you to cut off symbols
08.02.2023, 16:01
Original comment available on version: ru

I read it, but it doesn't work like that. It is not possible to enter a value with a minus in this field (
08.02.2023, 16:02
Original comment available on version: ua

and, I see - there is a lower estimate of how much it will take to do so. Would you like to modify this option?
08.02.2023, 16:10
Original comment available on version: ru

bu
OneBox production wrote:
and, I see - there is a lower estimate of how much it will take to do so. Is it suitable for you to finalize this option?

unfortunately, they are not ready for revision here. Maybe we can solve it without finishing it?
09.02.2023, 09:38

bu
OneBox production wrote:
and, I see - there is a lower estimate of how much it will take to do so. Is it suitable for you to finalize this option?

found a solution, made it more difficult due to additional steps, but the functionality will rarely be used, so it will be a problem. thank you
09.02.2023, 10:58

Shatokhina Iryna wrote:

bu
OneBox production wrote:

found a solution, made it more difficult due to additional steps, but the functionality will rarely be used, so it will be a problem. thank you

Please describe your solution. Perhaps it will be useful to someone
09.02.2023, 11:33

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment