1b.app
Link copied -
Good afternoon, when you try to include VAT in the price of a product, its cost does not change in any way, what is wrong with this and how can it be fixed?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Vitaly, good evening
if you can - tell me in more detail how you would like to account for goods with VAT?
*one of the approaches can be as follows:
a) Enter the legal entity /app/contractors/ in which you specify the VAT rate. In the product, check the box "Including VAT". You add this product to the process with this legal entity, for example, to an order. Then in the final part you will see the sum of all goods, which will be equal to the price of the goods.
b) Do not check the box "Including VAT" in the product. Add this product to the process with the same legal entity. Now, in the final part, you will automatically receive the sum of all goods multiplied by the VAT rate.
is this what you needed?
12.02.2023, 21:58
Original comment available on version: ua

Be interested in adding VAT to all box products so that the price with and without VAT is immediately visible
15.02.2023, 16:19

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
if we are talking about removing the Including VAT check from all products, you need to go to Products, select all and mass change the value to yes
or install the application "Import export of products" https://1b.app/ua/app/exchange-product/
export, add a column with a value of 1 and import the product ID field with the No VAT column filled in.
15.02.2023, 22:22

Калабай Александр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
And I’m interested in how, when creating a product, I can disable the product “with VAT” checkbox, which is there by default.
The problem is that we constantly remove it manually and set it “without VAT”. I wish it wasn't there by default. I've looked through all the settings and can't find how to remove it.
02.11.2023, 15:07
Original comment available on version: ru

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
if you never need a check at all - try to find an automation action /app/automatization-products/update/edit/ that will write 0 in the VAT field
if there is not - an afterthought.
08.11.2023, 18:47

Калабай Александр
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Yes, VAT is 0% by default, the tick is of interest because it adds 20% from legal settings. props

It just needs to be disabled by default when creating a new product.
08.11.2023, 19:07

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment