1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
1 answer
10.11.2022, 15:36
history of business process changes
is it possible to see the history of changes in business processes for the day? for example, display a list of processes that have comments made to...
1 answer
10.11.2022, 15:27
Transferring a box to a box
Hey guys, I need to move this box happyhome.1b.app Transfer to box. Leave the domain the same. If possible, please attach the SRL certificate. I&#3...
transfer the balance from one account to another
Good day! Help transfer the balance from the ubp.crm-onebox.com account to the 380683083377.1b.app account The first one was replenished, but it is...
1 answer
10.11.2022, 13:51
Show date in comments
Hello! Tell me, is it possible to format the output of the date in variables for documents or in comments? In documents, the default date is day/mo...
2 answer
Personal license
10.11.2022, 13:29
Improvement needed
Please evaluate the finalization of the forms, at the moment the required field in the form is highlighted and the text is displayed only in the la...
3 answer
менеджер
10.11.2022, 12:48
How to make it possible to enter 2 values in the product filter
There is a filter, there is a directory in which values are stored, the directory is tied to the product filter Should I make it so that it is poss...
8 replies
10.11.2022, 11:23
Can't enter box
Hello. After changing the password from my account, I can’t enter the box, you are trying to log in from an unauthorized IP address.
9 replies
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
10.11.2022, 10:42
Doesn't select address book
Hello! In the automatic action, the list is not displayed in the drop-down list of the address book (or rather, it is displayed as a symbol or an e...
The lineup
Good afternoon! How best to work with goods that are of the same model range, but may differ: at the price size color At the same time, it is impor...
7 replies
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
10.11.2022, 07:01
Will evaluate the improvement
Hello! Please rate if the revision is possible and how many hours are needed: In the action "Replace the product in the process with the mater...