Cards were created - product duplicates, screen 1343

invafishki.1b.app/app/product/?searchfulltext=EST-083

There are no data in the duplicates:

- prices,

- models,

- articles, etc.

It seems that duplicates could have been created:

- or when receiving orders from the OpenCart site;

- or when importing products from the supplier's price list, which looks more likely.

So there are two related questions:

- how to avoid duplication;

- if duplicates are still created, how to combine product cards, is there a functionality similar to combining contacts.
Original question is available on version: ua Вячеслав Легеза

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Hello Vyacheslav,
I replied to you in the chat, but I will repeat it for everyone:
1) the function of working with duplicates is currently only available for contacts (and it seems to be only in MVP)
2) for products by default, the ban on creating with the same names is included, the main settings are here /app/settings/product/
3) but in your case, the goods were created as a result of importing price lists or importing orders from Opencart. Accordingly, this is the reason for duplicates - we recommend setting up the import actions correctly.
if duplicates have already appeared, then you can filter the products by the date of creation and delete them en masse.
04.04.2023, 15:54
Original comment available on version: ua

Легеза Вячеслав iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you

Ihor Susiak
The integrator wrote:
1) the function of working with duplicates is currently only available for contacts (and it seems to be only in MVP)

I wonder if the developers plan to make such a feature, since it would be useful to combine it
and when merging, as with contacts, all other connections with other entities would be preserved
04.04.2023, 18:59
Вячеслав Легеза Original comment available on version: ua

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment