1b.app
Link copied -

Application Questions and Answers «»

Categories
Category
when downloading products from suppliers' prices, they fall into a non-existent category
when downloading products from suppliers' prices, they fall into a non-existent (deleted) category, although the correct category was specified in ...
Clockwork not working
Clock crown hasn't worked for several hours Screenshot: https://crm.sportmarket.ua
The minute processor does not work
After updating the system to os, orders coming from the site are processed with a long delay. After monitoring the situation, we came to the conclu...
2 answer
A bug with access rights, it is impossible to open access to a certain action!
Good day. I bring the screens. Does not open access to the "send" button (it is necessary to send to the export file, that is, to export bonuses...
35 replies
iCOLOR OneBox
ФОП Легеза В.В.
Personal license
22.06.2023, 11:41
How to automatically remove spaces in the product name when creating or saving a card
In the database, when products were created, spaces were made in the product names. Now it is very difficult to find anything. Is it possible to re...
6 replies
Olmonic
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
22.06.2023, 10:33
Printing a document in pdf instead of opening, the file is immediately downloaded
Good afternoon Today, the printing of documents in pdf has ceased to open, now there is an automatic download. How can I get back the function Prin...
Remove the ability to add payments
Is it possible to somehow remove the icon with the + sign in the payments block in the business process interface, what is the purpose for adding a...
1 answer
21.06.2023, 12:51
Total rows when displaying processes as a table
Is it possible to display total rows when displaying processes in a table, as in a list display?
3 answer
20.06.2023, 14:29
Unloading goods in xlsx price list template
Here https://gamacrm.1b.app/app/automatization/day/edit/ There is an action "Nadsilati price list skin year/day". It is necessary to refine the tem...
4 answer
20.06.2023, 10:57
Auto-update of exchange rates
Good day Please let me know how the auto-update of courses works now From which platforms can the course be taken automatically? And what currencie...