1b.app
Link copied -

Cash desks have not opened automatically for the second day

For the second day now, the cash registers have not opened automatically. After starting the forced opening process, the cash register opens. On the Chekbox side they say everything is ok. What could this be and how can I fix it?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Ярина
Personal license
Good day! I see that today all cash registers opened according to the automation settings. another client complained that since 9/11 there were also problems with opening cash registers, but today everything is fine.
I also see that you have 83% of disk space filled and OpenCart request logging is enabled. if they are no longer needed, it is better to exclude them
16.11.2023, 10:25
Original comment available on version: ua

Good day. So the cash registers were turned on today. But did not understand what exactly needs to be turned off?
16.11.2023, 11:04

Ярина
Personal license

uabumerang@gmail.com wrote:

did not understand what exactly needs to be turned off?

in the settings of the import action, there is a checkmark that includes logging. since there are no complaints about the action, I excluded it. server space will now fill up more slowly. you can also ask the developers to clean up unnecessary data or install a cleaning app, but it's paid.
16.11.2023, 11:19

It's ok to clear junk data once is it also chargeable?
16.11.2023, 11:53

Is it good to clear unnecessary data if it also costs a fee?

on the cloud you can clean it for free
29.11.2023, 21:37
Original comment available on version: ru

And how to do it?

cleared change history for 20GB products, now you have plenty of space for everything
30.11.2023, 17:18
Original comment available on version: ru

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment