1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
25 replies
number format in documents
applied all the examples from the topic, https://1b.app/en/support/documents/1413-dobavit-sotie-00-k-tsenam-v-dokumentah/ none worked there is a ...
3 answer
29.11.2021, 13:14
Integration 1c / API v1 / contact-update
Please tell me how to update the contactGroupsArray field - I did not find it in the description.
12 replies
29.11.2021, 12:30
Duplicate senders NP and incorrect sender
Order https://datapoint.center/admin/customorder/order/1727611/edit/ TTN 20450455082235 was created in it, if you open it, the sender is Romanko Kh...
2 answer
Can we make the operation of creating a process from an event faster?
Now, to create a process from an event, you need to make a lot of clicks. Can we refine the setting within which it will be possible to immediately...
1 answer
29.11.2021, 12:28
Can't write off item
It is not possible to write off goods 7292 from the warehouse warehouse TOV "TM "Zhiraf" more than 6 pcs. In stock warehouse TOV &qu...
6 replies
Upload error to PROM
added new products to the box, updated the picture on some of them. prom began to swear at these products, in particular at the picture of the prod...
3 answer
29.11.2021, 12:07
Good transfer price according to quantity
In horoshope there is such a function as a price depending on the quantity, in boxing there is a similar price setting Here they describe how it wo...
3 answer
29.11.2021, 11:50
Bring out additional column in the table of residuals
Good afternoon! You need to extract information from the add. product fields (field type - string) in add. table column to the balances page. Tried...
1 answer
29.11.2021, 11:50
Transition to the MVP version
Good afternoon. Please tell me the conditions and cost of switching from the Green Revolution version to the MVP version.
2 answer
Incorrect production of the product from the material according to the passport
Incorrect production of the product from the material according to the passport. /admin/customorder/order/113720/edit/# - Order (parent process) /a...