1b.app
Link copied -

Delete data

Answers:

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license
I can offer this option https://prnt.sc/26c53rs
Create a field for the product, do not fill it in, just write down the variable. Then bulk edit the products, the article will change
10.01.2022, 18:45
Original comment available on version: ru

Thank you. I didn’t quite understand what you know, create a field for the product. If the field "article" exists, you need to clear the values for all products in the field article
12.01.2022, 23:22

Bezusenko Vadim wrote:
Thank you. I didn’t quite understand what it means to create a field for a product. If the field "article" exists, you need to clear the values for all products in the field article
12.01.2022, 23:22

Суханіцький Андрій OneBox CORP
OneBox Corp - Інтегратор
Personal license

Bezusenko Vadim wrote:
Thank you. I didn’t quite understand what you know, create a field for the product. If the field "article" exists, you need to clear the values for all products in the field article

You need to create an additional field. This must be done because there is no function to clear the article. You can experiment with the formula in action - I think that if left empty, it can also clear (maybe it will be necessary to uncheck "Do not execute ..."
13.01.2022, 01:16

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment