1b.app
Link copied -

The mails stopped coming to the mail about the advice on the forum, why?

Previously, everyone came promptly to the post office, then I wrote here on the forum that I would come promptly, and in my case, the limit was 1 reminder to dobu (because I can’t get the message) and after that notification was rearranged to come.
Why did you stop coming?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon!
Do you have the tracking checkbox checked?
11.01.2022, 09:08
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

Куприян Владислав Валерьевич
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan)

Chizhik Alexander Sergeevich
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon!
Do you have the tracking checkbox checked?

Before that they came and didn’t change anything, and the checkmark doesn’t add to the reminder in the tasks I’m the author (and I just don’t remove the reminder in the tasks I’m the author)
13.01.2022, 23:20
Original comment available on version: ru

The functionality of the forum has not changed and works as before. Perhaps you need to reset the cache and additionally subscribe to topics - since the difficulty is observed only with you.
17.01.2022, 13:21
«Один юрист із портфелем у руках награбує більше, ніж банда автоматників» Original comment available on version: ru

OneBox production wrote:
The functionality of the forum has not changed and works as before. Perhaps you need to reset the cache and additionally subscribe to topics - since the difficulty is observed only with you.

Can you revise the sheets sent to me to my mail?
17.01.2022, 22:51

Kupriyan Vladislav Valerievich
Baza.cn.ua / Integrator (FOP Kupriyan) wrote:

rechecked - letters are being sent to you - 3 letters were sent today
18.01.2022, 10:17

OneBox production wrote:

rechecked - letters are being sent to you - 3 letters were sent today

Having checked the spam, there is nothing there
1. I give a screenshot from the mail, I don’t know anything, nothing came, can I block Google?
2. What else can you research?
Lists like digest@crm-onebox.com start to come, but from like no-reply@crm-onebox.com have been rearranged to come until new rock, stay 12/23/2021, 10:24
18.01.2022, 23:30

You should check the spam filter - because as a feature in your mail - other clients do not have this complexity. No action was taken on the OneBox side.
19.01.2022, 09:38

OneBox production wrote:
You should check the spam filter - because as a feature in your mail - other clients do not have this complexity. No action was taken on the OneBox side.

After reviewing, I don’t know anything (I didn’t put any spam filter), is there any other option?
20.01.2022, 22:05

After reviewing, I don’t know anything (I didn’t put any spam filter), is there any other option?

We are sending a letter - we cannot say why it does not reach you specifically.
The system is only responsible for sending - then this is the work of the mail service - in your case it is Google
21.01.2022, 10:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment