1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
8 replies
Интегратор
20.10.2022, 16:27
Developers, Merge is not correct logic
I combined and I see this, I again need to go to the search, and look for whom I combined with contacts and orders. When the union passes, either r...
3 answer
20.10.2022, 15:31
Delivery to the total amount of the process
how to make it in MVP to take into account the delivery in the total amount of the process
6 replies
20.10.2022, 13:44
The auto client does not work
In private, the functionality of the auto-client has been updated, there is now an api-based application from which you can take an id and a token....
19 replies
менеджер
20.10.2022, 13:10
What is the global implementation scheme of communication with the client via Viber / Telegram bot?
Someone implemented communication with the client through the Viber bot If so, tell me what the main scheme is and how it should work The goal is t...
2 answer
Does not send export to e-mail
My own question: I send the products from the application, the selected items to "Import/export products", select a template, specify the...
2 answer
20.10.2022, 12:03
How long does a frozen box keep?
Actually the question is already in the title. How long does a frozen box keep? Don't want to lose him. Thank you!
5 replies
20.10.2022, 10:56
Is the integration complete?
Please share who has the connection of Khorosop + One Box Is the integration complete?
2015944794 - Added filter for call constructor
The ringtone constructor has added an additional filter behind the pods "Dzherelo call for grouping the call "Kіlkіst zvіtіv y cherzі&quo...
2015944501 - Added functionality to the "Products table" block
For the field "Storage in stock (overhead)" to the "Products by table" interface block, the "Insert the quantity of the re...
2015944141 - Added functionality for displaying comments in the notification center
In the development of the business process, the ability to express, as a type of improvement, according to the processes of which BP, to show the c...