1b.app
Link copied -

OneBox user forum

Use the OneBox user forum to get the answer to any of your questions. More than 200 employees and partners answer your questions within OneBox community daily

Categories
Category
7 replies
30.11.2022, 11:01
There was a problem, when moving a process from group to group, the process disappeared
Congratulations! Had a problem moving a process from group to group, it disappeared. Agreements and the process itself, if an agreement is found, i...
Some employees cannot enter the box
There was a mistake in the morning they cleaned the place, some can enter, and some just have a 500 error how can it be fixed?
18 replies
30.11.2022, 10:38
Call Events (Asterisk)
Good afternoon! Integration with PBX based on Asterisk is connected. There is no data in the event application, neither for outgoing or incoming ca...
3 answer
30.11.2022, 10:14
The signature is displayed crookedly
Congratulations! I encountered a problem when adding a signature, with photos, contacts, etc. when sending mail through the comments, the photo doe...
2015952297 - Added settings for integration with Telegram
Added setting "Do not change process status if it is not related to the current one" for integration with Telegram
2015952605 - Added date variable
Added a variable that displays the date in the October 25, 2022 format.
2015952298 - Added settings to action "Privat24 Autoclient Statement of accounts"
The "Download only incoming payments" setting has been added to the "Privat24 Autoclient Billing statement" action.
10 replies
When deleting products, the images are also deleted?
In automation there is such an item: Remove products from Opencart that are removed from OneBox When deleting these products on the site from openc...
7 replies
Інтегратор OneBox
Personal license
29.11.2022, 18:08
Counting the number of components in the product passport
Hello! Tell me how many hours of refinement is needed in the product passports to summarize the number of components ?
3 answer
29.11.2022, 15:55
Server Tuning
Hello. After failures, boxing stopped working on hetzner. Support says that everything is ok with the cloud. Help solve this problem