1b.app
Link copied -

When deleting products, the images are also deleted?

In automation there is such an item:
Remove products from Opencart that are removed from OneBox
When deleting these products on the site from opencart, what exactly is deleted? All links to a given product from all tables? Are the images removed too?
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

product, product_description, product_to_category, product_to_store labels are cleaned
no pictures
30.11.2022, 17:02
Original comment available on version: ru

It's clear. And can it be configured in automation processes so that when updating the product database via API / DB or in any other way, the products are not deleted (which are no longer in OneBox), but simply quantity = 0 is set, or the status of the product = off?
So that I can delete these products myself in the admin panel manually along with the images on the server. And then we have a lot of pictures and they eat up places very decently.
01.12.2022, 11:34

Yes, you can disable the product in opencart, it will take 1h as a setting in this action
01.12.2022, 11:37

I understand you correctly: will there be exactly an option / setting that I can enable or disable in automation processes? Those. if necessary, I will disable the products on the opencart that are not in VanBox, and if not, I can not use this option and in this case everything will work as it does now (i.e. it will delete products without deleting images) ?
01.12.2022, 23:31

So in automation there is a disabling of goods that are not in the box
02.12.2022, 16:04

This is a checkbox in action in which deleted products are not transferred in principle.
02.12.2022, 16:32

ok, ready to pay, invoice
02.12.2022, 23:29

YURI wrote:
ok, ready to pay, issue an invoice

Good day! I sent the bill to your mail. Check if the revision is still relevant for you?
02.02.2023, 14:09
Original comment available on version: ua

Good afternoon! Sent an invoice to your email. Check if the revision is still relevant for you?

Hello.
We answered your letter even when you wrote (maybe it was lost somewhere in the spam). The fact is that while we were waiting for an answer, we had already solved this issue in a different way. So it's not relevant right now.
Thanks for the reminder.
02.02.2023, 23:35

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment