1b.app
Link copied -

There was a problem, when moving a process from group to group, the process disappeared

Congratulations! Had a problem moving a process from group to group, it disappeared. Agreements and the process itself, if an agreement is found, it is displayed, but it is not in the settings, and I cannot configure it. The question concerns boxing https://viza1.1b.app/. I am attaching the screens with comments
Original question is available on version: ua

Answers:

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
Good day
In the list of business processes, there is a filter menu /app/workflow/ where you can select Inactive and even Deleted business processes.
You may have accidentally deleted or hidden yours (tick "Obsolete process (hidden)" in Settings)
you can also manually open a specific process if you know its ID: /app/workflow/{ID}/constructor/
30.11.2022, 12:26
Original comment available on version: ua

Дворак Микола Papidu Digital Agency
Personal license
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Yes, I know the id, its id is 3, and through /app/workflow/3/constructor/ it opens, but there is no process under #3 in inactive and deleted processes at all
30.11.2022, 12:33

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
please give a screenshot from /app/workflowtype-hr/workflow/parameters/3/
30.11.2022, 12:46

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
"workflowtype-hr" will be yours
30.11.2022, 12:47

Personal license
Here, it seems to be displayed that he is in the group, but he is not there. Even when I choose all. I already seem to have found a way out of the situation, transfer it to a new process by automation, but still the fact is the fact)
30.11.2022, 12:54

Personal license
Another thing worked! I changed the group, and it became visible. Thank you for help)
30.11.2022, 12:56

Сусяк Ігор
Integrator.com.ua
Personal license
on your screen I see the absence of the business process group https://take.ms/Kl77D
I think you deleted this group and there was a BP in it.
From experience, this functionality works incorrectly, so make all settings carefully.
please mark the task completed.
30.11.2022, 13:10

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment