1b.app
Link copied -

Call Events (Asterisk)

Good afternoon! Integration with PBX based on Asterisk is connected. There is no data in the event application, neither for outgoing or incoming call, although there are entries in the Asterisk CDR application. Onebox - flexservice.1b.app. Below are screenshots of the settings and an example. Thanks in advance for any help.
Original question is available on version: ru

Answers:

Good afternoon. Which of your 6 boxes are you talking about?
08.12.2022, 15:32
Original comment available on version: ru

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon. Which of your 6 boxes are you talking about?

Good afternoon! I went out and indicated the address of the box. flexservice.1b.app
08.12.2022, 15:34

Sori, I didn't notice - I see what's wrong
08.12.2022, 16:07

we cannot open a socket to an asterisk, it gives an error
[error code] => 110
[error message] => Connection timed out
try to check if there is access from the ip box to your server, maybe it is somehow closed from the world or something else.
08.12.2022, 16:14

bu
OneBox production wrote:
we cannot open a socket to an asterisk, it gives an error
[error code] => 110
[error message] => Connection timed out
try to check if there is access from the ip box to your server, maybe it is somehow closed from the world or something else.

Can you please specify on which port there is no access? I thought boxing pulls events via AMI (port 5038 TCP)
08.12.2022, 16:22

Events are not dragged through cron ami, only current calls can be dragged through this cron to show the window on the right.
The error that I wrote above was yesterday in the period from 5 to 7 in the morning, perhaps at that time the server was unavailable. Now, as far as I can see, calls have been picking up since 9 am.
09.12.2022, 10:46

To create events based on calls, you need to install and configure one of the minute actions: . At the moment, only pop-up windows for employees on incoming or outgoing calls will work for you
09.12.2022, 10:48

L Good afternoon! I would like to set up an action "Create events on the database of current calls", but it says that you need a PUSH API. And we have AMI CRON skull integration, what needs to be done on Asterisk to switch to PUSH API?
09.12.2022, 10:59

Install it, everything should be ok
09.12.2022, 11:12

Yes, events have begun to appear.
1. In the events, for some reason, the external number from which the call was made is written, but there should be an employee's internal number (screenshot)
2. Added an action at the stage of the process "Add a call to comments", it will add a call recording so that it is possible to listen to the recording while being inside the process, without going to the event?
Thank you!
09.12.2022, 11:55

Esei wrote:
1. In the events, for some reason, the external number from which the call was made is written, but there should be an employee's internal number (screenshot)

probably the call has 2 numbers, internal and external. Why does it take the external need to look.

Esei wrote:
2. Added an action at the stage of the process "Add a call to comments", it will add a call recording so that it is possible to listen to the recording while being inside the process, without going to the event?

if the event has a call recording, you can listen to it from the comment in the order. As far as I understand, you don’t have records of calls in the box?
09.12.2022, 14:00

1. The issue with the internal number has been resolved. Thank you!
2. Set up FTP on the server with Asterisk. Set up the action "Search for calls via FTP" in automation. But there are no records of the conversation in the events. Although FTP works, I checked the access and there are no errors in the boxing logs. Check, please.
10.12.2022, 07:09

Есей
Leave a message in this thread and the user's contacts will be shown to you
Good afternoon! Could not answer the question with the records. I checked everything, changed different parameters in the action and in the integration settings, it does not help. Moreover, there are no errors in the FTP logs. The regular for the name of the recording file is also indicated and tried to change it. I can't figure out what's wrong.
12.12.2022, 12:13

Good afternoon, now, as far as I can see, parsing of records does not occur. You need to rewrite the action so that the records themselves are imported from ftp, this will take approximately 2 hours.
13.12.2022, 11:57

bu
OneBox production wrote:
Good afternoon, now, as far as I can see, parsing of records does not occur. You need to rewrite the action so that the records themselves are imported from ftp, this will take approximately 2 hours.

Good afternoon!
That is action only creates events, but does not pull records? I somehow set up the MVP, and it pulled up the records itself. in OS the logic changed means? Yes, let's work on it then.
13.12.2022, 12:03

I'm sorry, this is still a bug in OneBox new version - I fixed it, you can watch now.
13.12.2022, 12:18

Yes, there are entries! Super! Thanks a lot :-)
13.12.2022, 12:22

please. Don't forget to mark the answer as correct to mark the topic as solved.
13.12.2022, 12:49

Please join the conversation. If you have something to say - please write a comment. You will need a mobile phone and an SMS code for identification to enter. Log in and comment